Love And Warmth

The sun was peeking brightly through the curtains and that's when I woke up tangled in sheets and Taehyung's body.  His chest was moving up and down slowly, his face was peaceful. I took my hand and put it on top of his rosy cheeks, my hand was cold so maybe that's why he opened up his eyes slowly, adjusting to the sunlight. He chuckled and scooched even closer to my body. "Hi.." he talked in his raspy morning voice, his eyes observing every single inch of my face .

"Hi..." I replied lazily, blinking slowly, looking at him as well, memories were blasting through my head of what we did last night. I enjoyed it. I proceeded to nuzzle my head into Taehyung's chest, listening to his heartbeat. Skin to skin, no layers.

Taehyung lowered his head a bit and kissed my head. "Fuck.." He whispered. "You're so gorgeous, Jesus.." My whole body heated up from that compliment and I couldn't help but blush.

~
I was already up and making breakfast for the both of us. "Taehyung!" I shouted from across the room. "Yeah?" He asked coming in with only sweatpants on and his messy hair on-top.  "Don't we have a shoot later this evening?" "Yeah,why?" He replied yawning while stretching his hands.  "Oh nothing, just making sure...Are we going there together?" I asked averting my gaze to the guy in front of me. 

"Uhh, sorry babe, I have some errands to run before going there, so I'm afraid not.." He replied with a hint of sadness in his tone. "No, it's okay" I smiled, looking back at the food I was making. Taehyung came closer to me and wrapped his hands around my waist, lowered his head and placed it on top of my shoulder. "Is that so?" He replied. "Yeah of course, I understand." I responded to him and just heard him lightly chuckle "Ok sweetheart." He proceeded to unwrap his arms and he sat down on the bar stool, waiting for the food to be ready.

____________________________________

A couple weeks have passed, me and Taehyung, at least according to me, our having the best time of our lives. He met Justine, and I'm glad they got along since she's like my only real girl-friend. Me and Jungkook are talking like old friends. He and his band are doing some promotional touring at the moment so I'm very proud of him, I've always been...

Currently I'm sitting in my favourite cafe alone, reading upon some new scripts when I was interrupted by a sweet some what soft yet loud voice "Hey, I saw you earlier this week, but didn't have enough courage to say this, but your style is amazing, like where do you go shopping?By the way I'm Irene" The girl quickly fumbled on her words but I understood everything. I smiled at her widely and replied "Aww, thank you so much, please, take a seat".

And funny enough we talked upon hours and hours,we both have so much in common and I think I just made my new best friend.