A Fresh Start

Jungkook's P.O.V

I sit on the bench near the operating room, patiently, tapping my foot on the marble floor. Cold sweat dripping as I anticipate for any kind of results.

"God.." I mumble under my nose, clapping my hands together ready to pray. "Please be on my side..". As soon as I stop murmuring the doctor walks out out of the operating room with a clipboard, I read his face, as it is calm and stirn.

"Please state your name, and your relashionship to this person" The doctor says, writing down something.

"J-J-Jeon Jungkook..." after a long pause I continue saying "I'm her boy-y-friend" I stutter through my sentence. "How is she?!" Not letting my other sentence to sink yet, I blurt out the most important thing on my mind.

"How is Minah.." I lower my voice, caught in my own thoughts.

The doctor smiled lighlty at me, and as on queue the nurses pushed out Minah's body. I stand right up and go up to the wheeled bed. The nurses stop in they're tracks and let me examine her body.

My hand slowly makes it to her cheeks and I brush my palm next to them.

"She's gonna be fine, lost quite a lot of blood, however we had the perfect donor in time, who's blood was already preserved."

Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you..." I couldn't say it enough. I was so relieved, it was like a hundred bricks fell off my chest.

The doctor nodded and walked off.

I intertwined our hands and the nurses pulled Minah's bed to her assigned room.

The nurses said she might be sleeping for quite sometime, and she'll wake up at about tommorow afternoon.

Minah's P.O.V

Everything I see is so bright. Am in heaven already?!
Seconds later everything turned pitch black, however I lift my heavy eyelids.

My eyes contrast the light beaming through the window of what looks like a hospital room.

I look around it and see balloons, flowers, food and...

"J-j-jungkook..." my voice is raspy due to not speaking for awhile, its sore aswell

At first he had a schoked face but then his lip corners curved into a smile.

"Minah.." Jungkook wishpered softly.

My eyes started dwelling up with tears.

"I-I-I thought I lost you" I sobbed

He came closer and sat down on my bed side and held my hand.

"Me too baby, me too, I'm here, and I'll always be here"

I smiled and nodded and the same time.
Gaining all my strength I cupped his cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss.