Temporary Love

MINAH'S P.O.V

It's late at night and I'm driving back home, my mind clouded as ever. Jisoo is a gorgeous girl.

'Wait,

I sound as if I'm

Jealous.

I must've even looked jealous out there. Oh god, ' I'm such an idiot ' I think to myself. I'm currently stuck at a red light, and keep remembering when I was with Jungkook and his band mates. I'm so overwhelmed, flustered and embarrassed.

My phone suddenly vibrates and my screen lights up. It's a message,from Tae. Once I saw his name pop up on my phone my thoughts about everything completely vanished. 

Taeae🐻
-Hey,where u at?🥴

-Stuck at a red light,currently can't talk.

Taeae🐻

Taeae 🐻-Miss you -its a toe heart btw

Taeae 🐻
-Miss you
-its a toe heart btw

Oh dear, this duuuudee. Taehyung surely knows how to make me laugh if I'm completely honest. I would reply, but ah... don't text and drive kids

I was almost home anyways so I'll just tell him in person.

~

"Taeeee!Im home" I yelled as I opened the house's door. I put the keys next to a nearby counter,take off my shoes and put some slippers on.

'Phew I'm very exhausted' I think to myself as I stumble to the living room to plop down on the sofa.
But I haven't heard from Taehyung ever since I've entered the house.

"Tae!?" I yell out once again "Taehyu-!"

"BOO!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I yelled at the top of my lungs, only to see Taehyung laughing behind the couch, rolling on the floor

"IT WASN'T EVEN THAT FUNNY!!!!!" I yelled out to Tae. "It was to me" Taehyung sheepishly responded.

"I...I SWEAR TO GOD KIM TAEHYUNG-"
"To God?" Taehyung asked "W-what?Yes to God?" I replied, really confused.

"Minah...but your atheist" Taehyung responded, having a blank expression.

I picked up a pillow from the sofa and threw at Taehyung, and I didn't miss!

"1 point to Minah and -" i started "-and  a 100 for Taehyung for that amazing scare" Taehyung finished.

"You're really stupid Tae...you do realise that?" I straight out said. "I'm quite offended that you say that, it is part of my charm" Taehyung says as he puts his index finger and thumb on his chin, creating a smug pose.

I quickly start searching for another pillow nearby, until Taehyung from behind just jumps on me.

"Loosen up babe" He says as he wraps his arm around my shoulders and rocks me slowly sideways.

"You're in my arms, warm and secure" I can feel his grip tightening around me and silence surrounding us.

I place my hands on his and close my eyes, letting the swaying take me away for awhile. To reflect of what I have, what I'm grateful for....

This moment
This love
This warmth

"Tae...." I finally speak up after a while. "Mm?" I hear him let out a little noise signalling me to continue. I nudged his hands off of my shoulders and turned around to face him. 

"I really appreciate you, and I want you to know that...I say this because I never know when I'll lose you ,when I'll not be with you, here, warmly and securely"

I speak as I watch his face light up from a sleepy one to a happier and softer one.

"Minah you worry to much."

Taehyung placed his hand on my chin and pulled me in for a kiss. I took my arms from under me, and wrapped them around Taehyung's neck. The kiss got deeper and more heated.

Taehyung broke away for a second to look me deeply in the eyes.

"Oh my god... the starring makes blush" I softly said.
"You're so stupid " Taehyung lightly chuckled and pulled me in for another kiss.

__________

(A/N) heulloo guys,I'm kind of more active now...wow,that's surprising,well sorry for not posting often and that these past few chapters were quite short. However I'll be trying to update daily for a week now,so I hope yall be ready!