Unexplained Feelings

MINAH'S P.O.V

Currently I was on the phone talking to Irene about what happened yesterday with Jungkook and his weird confession.

"...yeah and then he said still had feelings for me?!Like what!!" I talked while looking at my manicure which clearly needed to be fixed.

"And what did you say to that?" Irene replied, eager to know more.

"Hmm..." I started, and then paused to think for a bit. "You know... Everything happened so quickly! My heart was racing as well, for no reason... But I think I said something along the lines that I'm with Taehyung, and that I'm truly happy..."

"But do you still have feelings for him" She spoke earning a grunt-sigh for me as a response.

I rolled over onto my back ,and started staring at the ceiling. "See Irene, you're not supposed to ask these type of questions, because I don't even know, that's why I called you!"

"Ok, ok calm down now yOu hOe... I know how you feel, but I think you should spend a bit more time with him to know, look him in the eyes more, YA KNOW?!"

"But if we're alone, then things just become so awkward, really suddenly"

"Hmmmm.... OKOKOK I GOT A PERFECT IDEA"

I could feel Irene literally smirking through the phone.

"W-What ,w-w-what is it?!" I asked in "clear" anticipation.

"Ok...so I don't know if you'll like this but...."

"IRENE SPILL NOW!"

"So I was just thinking of inviting like the "gang" for a night out, when I say the gang I mean like you, Taehyung, me, OFCOURSE, Jungkook, even Justine, but I don't really like her, and Jungkook's bandmates."

Just hearing about this idea made feel lightheaded.

"YAH! You have a death wish?!If I was there with you, I would have smacked you so hard!" I replied, and could only hear Irene hysterically laughing.  "Seriously...what's with you girl..."

"I don't know" Irene replied and was still laughing.

"You're meaning to tell me, you want to put my ex and my current boyfriend in one room, FOR A NIGHT OUt?!"

"WELL DOES TAEHYUNG HATE JUNGKOOK?"

"I THINK VERY MOST LIKELY" I replied frustrated, but barely containing my laughter as well.

"Well you see, my precious, dear friend Minah, you said 'I think' which just means you don't know."

"You've gotta be joking Irene"

"Well that's the funny part...I'm not"

"I'm done with this conversation" I said as I hung up the phone.

"Well...Well who does she think she is...Inviting my ex and and boyfriend to a get together" I talk to myself.

"This will never ever happen" I continue murmuring under my nose.

-
"Oh so this Taehyung, Minah's boyfriend" Irene talked for Tae.

"Yes, I'm Taehyung" Taehyung slightly chuckled
"Oh wow it's so nice to meet you guys" Namjoon said referring to Justine and Taehyung.

I was sitting there on a night out with Jungkook, Taehyung, Irene, Justine and Jungkook's bandmates.

Fuck me