Chapter 1

I do not own Teen Wolf. Surprise surprise!

Today was the day. Lydia and I were finally starting sophomore year! I woke up at 5:00 this morning just so I could look perfect. Lydia had woken up at 5:30, even though I had tried to get her up earlier. "HURRY UP LYDS! WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!" I yelled down the hall to Lydia's room.

"HOLD ON, I'M COMING!" She yelled.

  She better hurry. I thought to myself. Jackson is gonna be here in... Now. His car pulled up in front of our house.

"LYDIA, JACKSON IS HERE!" I screamed, running out the door. As soon as I shut the door to his car, I was greeted with a kiss.

"Hey babe." Jackson said after he kissed me.

"Hey, Lydia should be coming." And just like that, Lydia opened the door and walked out. She walked to the car, climbing in the backseat. "LETS GO BITCHES!" I yelled as Jackson pulled out of our driveway.

                          ---

When we pulled into the school parking lot, Jackson pulling up next to the bike racks. As Jackson opened his door, he hit a kid who oddly resembled a lost puppy.

  "Dude, watch the paint job." Jackson said to him.

"Yo, Jackson! Let's go bro!" Some tool from the lacrosse team yelled.

"Looks like it's just us, Tay." Lydia said as we made our way towards the entrance.

"This is seriously gonna be the best thing that happened in this town since... since the birth of Taylor Martin! Hey Taylor, you look like..."
I didn't really care to hear the rest, Lydia and I just kept walking.

---

"As you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night. I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various scenarios as to what had happened, but I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody. Which means you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus that is on your desk outlining the semester." Groans were heard all throughout the room.

  The door to the classroom opened, revealing our principal, along with a very pretty brunette. "Class this is our new student, Allison Argent. Please make her feel welcome." He said.

                    ---

  Lydia and I were currently standing by my locker looking for the new girl. I nudged Lydia, pointing to her as I saw her standing at a locker. We linked arms, strutting towards her.

"That jacket is absolutely killer. Where'd you get it?" Lydia asked, both of us right in front of her.

"My mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco." She answered.

"And you are our new best friend." I said. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I smirked, turning around to face my boyfriend. I placed my lips on his, our lips moving in sync. In the middle of the hall. In front of my new friend. Oops.

"You get used to the PDA after awhile." Lydia told Allison. I laughed, turning away from Jackson, and kicking Lydia in the shin. "So this weekend, there's a party." Lydia said after she slapped me in the arm.

"A party?" Ally asked.

"Yea, Friday night, you should come." I said.

"Uh I can't it's family night this Friday, but thanks for asking." Allison said.

"You sure? Everyone's going after the scrimmage." Jackson said.

"Oh, you mean like football?" Allison asked. Jackson, Lydia, and I all laughed at her question.

"Football's a joke here. The sport here is lacrosse. We've won the state championship for the past three years." Jackson bragged.

"Because of a certain team captain." I said, ruffling Jackson's hair.

"Well, we have practice in a few minutes. That is if you don't have anything else to do." Jackson said.

"Well I- "

Lydia quickly cut her off, "Perfect! You're coming."

                                ---

Allison, Lydia, and I made our way out to the lacrosse field, and were now sitting on the bench, waiting for practice to start.

  "Who is that?" Allison asked, looking at puppy boy.

"Hmmm. I don't know... Lyds?" I asked while I tried my best to think of his name.

"Him? I'm not sure who he is, why?" Lydia asked with a bit of sass in her voice.

"He's in my English class." Allison answered.

"Um, Allison?" I asked, lover boy getting hit in the face with the lacrosse ball.

"What?" She replied.

"Your lover boy over there ain't doin so hot..." I laughed.

  After I said that, it seemed as if something had just... clicked. He started catching all of the lacrosse balls.

   "He seems like he's really good." Allison said.

"Yeah, very good." Lydia replied.

"Not for long, look Jackson's up now. There is no way he can beat Jackson." I bragged about my boyfriend. Jackson stepped up, glaring at the boy. His grip on the stick tightened, he put his arms back, and threw the ball, but puppy boy... caught it?

"How in the holy hell did he manage to catch that?" I asked in shock while some buzz cut kid started to scream.

"Allison?" Lydia said after about two minutes of us sitting in silence.

"Hmm.." Allison replied.

  "Your coming over." Lydia and I said in unison, while Allison just stared at us in shock.

"Ha, yeah, we tend to do that from time to time. Now, let's go. Jackson will drop us off then Lydia and I will drive you home." I stated.

"Um.. yeah, I'll come over, but I brought my car so just give me the address and I will meet you guys there." Allison said, but then added, "But I have to leave by at least 9."

   "Great, lets go!!" I said, walking out to the parking lot.

So that was the first chapter please tell me what you guys think I'm gonna write another chapter tomorrow at some point. Also tell me if I made any mistakes in this chapter, and what you would like to happen between Taylor and Stiles.
Thanks,
Hannah