Chapter 12

I don't own Teen Wolf. Obviously.

Stiles POV
"Taylor! Lydia! Run!" I yelled trying to run to the two girls in the middle of the lacrosse field, but it was too late, Peter had already gotten to them and the next thing I know the girl I've had a crush on since the third grade and her sister were laying on the grass covered in blood.

"Don't kill them please." I begged Peter as he hovered over Taylor and growled at me.

"Of course not. Just tell me how to find Derek." Peter said.

  "What?" How in the world am I supposed to do that!?

"Tell me how to find Derek." He said, slowing running a claw down Taylor's face.

"I-I don't know that! How would I know that!?" I yelled at him.

"Because you're the clever one, aren't you? And because deception has a particularly acrid scent, Stiles.Tell me the truth, or I will rip her apart." Peter said slowly.

  "Look, I don't know. Okay,I-I swear to god, I have no idea." I stuttered.

  "Tell me!" Peter screamed in my face.

  "Okay okay look. I think he knew," I started.

  "Knew what?" Peter asked me.

  "Derek, I think he knew he was gonna be caught." I told him.

  "By the Argents?" Peter asked again.

  "Yeah, when they were shot I think he took Scott's phone," I told him.

  "Why?" Peter asked me.

  "They all have GPS now, so if he still has it and if it's still on. We can find it." I finished.

                                  ---

"No, I'm not just letting you leave them here." I told Peter.

  "You don't have a choice Stiles, you're coming with me." Peter said, wiping with mouth off with a rag.

  "Just kill me! Okay I don't care anymore!" I yelled. Peter put his claws under my chin and made me stand up.

  "Call your friend. Tell Jackson where they are, that's all you get." Peter said. I whipped out my phone and texted Jackson telling him to come get them and take them to the hospital then I followed Peter.

Jacksons POV

'Come get Taylor and Lydia! They're on the field! They've been attacked!' That was the text I got. I grabbed Danny and started running towards the field. I saw both girls laying there covered in blood so I told Danny to carry Lydia to the parking lot.

  "Come on Taylor, Stay with me! Come on!" I yelled, running to the parking lot.

  "Help us! Somebody help us!" Danny yelled.

  "Get help please!" I yelled as people started screaming and running.

                              ---

20 minutes later I was sitting outside of Taylor and Lydia's room.

  "Hey! What the hell happened to those girls?" The Sheriff said, grabbing my shoulder.

  "I-I don't know I went out looking for them-" I started but he cut me off.

  "What? You just happened to wander out into the middle of that field and just found them there like that? Don't lie to me son!" He yelled.