Chapter 8

I do not own Teen Wolf (if I did Stiles would be shirtless.. A lot)

"The what of who?" I asked Allison.

"The beast of Gevaudan listen, 'A quadruped wolf like monster-" yea I wasn't listening.

"Boring." Lydia said, eating her lunch.

"Even the church eventually declared the monster a messenger of Satan" Allison continues.

  "Still boring." Lydia said to Allison. I'm still not listening to what she's saying.

  "Slipping into a coma bored." I said, trying to continue eating my lunch.

  "While others believe it was a powerful sorcerer who could shapeshift into a man eating monster." Allison said, looking up at us.

  "Any of this have anything to do with your family?" Lydia asked.

  "This, 'It is believed that la bête was finally trapped and killed by a hunter who claimed his wife and four children were first to fall prey to the creature.' His name was Argent." Allison told us.

  "Your ancestors kills a big wolf, so what?" I said.

  "Not just a big wolf, take a look at this picture." Allison said, flipping her book around so we could see it. "What does it look like to you?" She asked us. It looks exactly like that monster from the other night at the video store which brought back terrible memories. "Taylor? Taylor!" Lydia and Allison called my name as I thought about the monster.

  "It looks like a big, wolf. See you in history." I said while getting up and walking away. But as I passed the table Scott and Stiles were sitting at, I stopped and walked towards them. "Hey Stiles I hope your dad feels better." I told him as I put my hand on his shoulder.

  "Y-yea, thanks I-I'll tell him you said t-that." He stuttered.

  "Welcome!" I smiled and walked away.

                             ---

"Taylor says we're coming to get you." Jackson said over the phone to Allison.

  "Put it on speaker!" I yelled at him.

"Please don't. I'm sure he's on his way. He's only 26 minutes late." Alli said.

"You hear that Lydia first it's 'He's only 26 minutes late' months later it's 'He only hits me when he's drunk.' Slippery Slope Allison, Slippery Slope." I said through the phone.

  "We're picking you up." Lydia called from the backseat.

  "No." Alli said.

  "To late." I told her while Jackson pulled up to her and rolled down his window.

  "Taylor gets what Taylor wants, come on, get in, we can stop by his place and see if he's there." Jackson said just as Allison's phone went off.

  "Oh, is that him with the best explanation ever on why he's half a freaking hour late?" I asked, leaning over Jackson.

"Not exactly." She said "He wants me to meet him at the school." She told us.

"Well hop in the back and we'll take you!" I said.

                             ---

Jackson and Allison both got out of the car and started talking before Allison walked inside.

"Taylor, why does it look like Jackson is flirting with Allison?" Lydia asked as she popped her head between the seats.

  "Cause I think he is." I said kind of upset that my boyfriend was flirting with my best friend.