Chapter 19

I do not own Teen Wolf
     Obviously.

   I had just gotten into the shower when I heard some one whispering my name.

  "Taylor." I heard them whisper. I thought maybe someone was in the bathroom with me so I slowly pulled back the curtains. But when I pulled them back I wasn't in the bathroom anymore, I was in the middle of the lacrosse field next to Lydia, in my dress from winter formal with people staring and cheering. There were a couple of people holding signs saying they love us and people started chanting our names.

  Lydia and I slowly turned around and saw the man that attacked us, walking towards us. We quickly grabbed each other's hands and started running. But, before we could get away, the man grabbed Lydia, pulling her down and, since she was holding my hand, I came down with her. The man bit into Lydia's neck and as soon as I thought she was gonna scream, I woke up and sat up in bed. I looked around me and I was surrounded by dirt.

  "Leave me alone." I said.

  "Unfortunately, I can't. At least not yet." The man said from beside me.

  "Are you real?" I asked him.

   "Interestingly, that question can also be answered 'not yet'. I promise everything is gonna get back to normal Taylor. All that you have to do, is everything that I ask." He said, stabbing my cheeks with his claws.

  "Timing is key here girls." He said. And yes, Lydia was also here now. "It all needs to happen by the next full moon. Do you know what they call the full moon in March?" He asked us, holding our hands and leading us downstairs. "It's called the worm moon." He said as I felt something crawling on my feet, I looked down and saw about ten worms crawling on mine and Lydia's feet. "They call it that because it's the last full moon of winter. And the worms literally crawl out of the earth as it thawed." He said, turning around with a burned face. "Kind of has the feel of rebirth, doesn't it?" He asked.

  "But the full moons on Wednesday. That's our birthday." Lydia said.

  "Exactly." He said as all three of us stared through the door and saw a bunch of people. Then we saw Lydia and I walk up and hand people drinks. "And Lydia and Taylor's birthday is always the party of the year, isn't it? Everyone wants to go to this party. So we're going to make it a very special party." He said.

  "And what if we don't?" I asked as Lydia nudged me. He didn't answer at first but the door we were staring at was suddenly covered in blood and there were a lot of dead bodies surrounding our pool.

   "I think it's best that we just make a plan and stick to it. That way no one gets hurt." He said as all they dead bodies were suddenly standing and staring at us.

    "Why us?" Lydia and I said together.

   "Because Lydia and Taylor Martin are not only beautiful, not only incredibly intelligent. They're immune." He said laughing slightly.

   "Immune to what?" I asked him slightly scared for his answer.

   "Oh that's right they haven't told you, have they? Bet you two have felt like the last to know for a long time. It doesn't feel good, does it? You guys deserve to know everything. It's probably best if I just show you." He said and then he was gone.

  Lydia and I both looked towards the window and saw the 'mountain lion' ,that attacked Jackson and I at the video store, standing in the window with glowing red eyes. Lydia and I both let out an ear piercing scream as it jumped through the window towards us.

                                 ---

   "Clear your schedule. This could take awhile." I said, walking into Allison's room with Lydia, holding four Macy's bags full of dresses.

   "How many outfits do you two plan on wearing tonight?" Allison asked, chuckling.

   "It's our birthday party. I'm thinking host dress, evening dress, and then after hours casual." I said, grabbing a dress.

   "I noticed that you guys didn't send out any invites." Allison said.

  "Biggest party of the year AlliCat. Everyone knows." I said, throwing a dress on the bed.

  "I was just wondering if maybe this year, things would be different." She said softly.

   "Why would anything be different?" Lydia asked her.

    "Just cause things have been off lately. Things and people. Like Jackson." Allison said, looking at me as she said the last part.

   "What do you care about Jackson?" I asked, glaring at her.

   "Do you know if he's coming tonight?" She asked, shaking her head.

   "Everyone's coming." I said to her. "This ones American rag. Mm, I love it. For me not you." I said, holding a dress up to myself. "This ones material girl. It's for you." I said, holding a dress out to her as her mom knocked on the door.

  "Ms. Argent. What do you think of this one?" Lydia asked, holding a blue dress up smiling.

  "It's lovely. Allison, can I grab you for a moment to talk?" She asked her "Just the two of us."

   "Um, can we do it later?" Allison asked, gesturing to Lydia and I.

   "Actually, uh, to be honest, sooner would be, would be better." Her mom said. 

   "Party's at 10." I stated.

   "Will you be around before then?" Ms. Argent asked Allison.

   "I think so." Allison replied.

"You think so?" Her mom asked.

  "I don't know." Allison snapped. "You think so?" She asked, holding a dress up.

   "Oh, I guess that black one would fit. All right, here you go." I said, handing her a necklace. "No. It's too much."

  "I think I like it." Allison said.

  "You like it?" Lydia asked.

  "Yeah, no I do. Happy birthday." Allison said, smiling.

  "Oh thank you! I actually appreciate that!" I said, laughing along with Lydia and Allison.

                                 ---

   "Jackson! You're coming to my party, right?" I asked Jackson, walking towards the locker room. I had just left Allison's but I dropped Lydia off at the house so I could see if Jackson was gonna come. He didn't respond he just stared at me so I reached out and touched his arm.

   "You don't want me there. Trust me." He said after he gasped.

  "Don't worry about it. I'm over it. Look of course I want you-"

   "You do not want me there." He cut me off, grabbing my arm and glaring at me. He let go of my arm and looked at me like he couldn't believe he just hurt me.

   "I'll see you there." I said slowly, walking away.

    Thanks for reading!!! I'm hoping to finish season two tonight!! So could you please help me think of a title for the second book I've been thinking all day and I can't decide!! Thank you!!!
     -Hannah<3