Chapter 3

I Don't Own Teen Wolf
Surprise surprise.

     The rest of the week went by pretty fast, I'm pretty sure the only exciting thing that happened was that Scotty asked AlliCat to our party. God I so ship them. Right now Lydia and I are setting up the house for the party.

  "Where's the green bowl we use for chips?" Lydia asked looking through the drawer we keep the bowls in.

   "Uhhhh look above the oven." I told her. I honestly don't remember where it is.

  "Found it!" She said, holding up the bowl.

           *1 hour later*

   The party had been going on for half an hour now and Jackson and I were making out on the couch.

  "Hey I'm gonna go find Lydia. I'll be right back!" I told Jackson, getting off the couch and walking away. I found Lydia sitting near the bowl of punch next to some kid with a buzz cut.

  "Get your lazy ass up and come dance!" I yelled at her, she just laughed and stood up. We danced together for like ten minutes, then we saw Scotty run by with Allison running after him.
"You get Allison I'll get Scott!" I yelled towards Lydia while running in the direction I saw Scott run in.

   When I got outside I saw him get in his car and leave. "Scott!" I heard someone yell behind me. I turned around and saw buzz cut boy.

   "Hey where is he going!" I yelled at him.

   "I-I don't know." He stuttered.

  "Well let's go, we are going to his house. Now which car is yours?" I asked him and he just kinda stared at me.

  "Oh! Umm i-it's  that blue jeep over there." He stuttered again. I get the feeling that he's nervous.

  "Let's go then!" I yelled hoping in the jeep.

   It took about ten minutes to get to Scott's house, and dear god those were the most awkward ten minutes ever! We walked inside and ran up to Scott's room.

  "Go away!" We heard Scott say.

  "Scott its me!" Buzz cut yelled.

  "And me! Why the hell did you leave Allison?" I yelled through the door while buzz cut tried opening it.

  "Let us in Scott, we can help!" Buzz cut yelled through the door.

  "No! Listen you gotta find Allison." Scott said.

  "She's fine I saw her get a ride from the party, she's totally fine alright." Buzz cut told Scott.

  "Look I'm just gonna go wait in the jeep." I said, getting annoyed with Scott for not letting us in to help him. While I was sitting in the jeep I called Lydia to see if she caught up with Allison. "Hey Lyds what's going on? Did you get Allison?" I asked.

  "Yeah we're fine, we got a ride from Scott's friend Derek. So what's wrong with Scott?" She asked.

  "I don't even know." I sighed.

  "Okay well I'm gonna see if buzz cut boy over here can give me a ride to Allison's so I'll see you soon! Bye love ya!" I yelled and hung up.

   "Come on we are going to Allison's" buzz cut said.

   "Okay good I was gonna make you take me there anyways, by the way what's your name?" I asked him, since I don't feel like calling him buzz cut boy anymore.

   "Y-you wanna know my name?" He stuttered.

  "Yes dumbass, that's why I asked." I told him.

  "Oh, yeah! Um its S-Stiles." He said nervously.

   "Stiles? Hmm interesting."
I said as we pulled up in front of Allisons house.

  Stiles ran up to the house while I calmly walked up. I have no clue why he's running, he is a very odd person. Stiles rang the door bell like 50 times while I just stayed behind him shaking my head. Allisons mom ended up opening the door.

  "Hi! Mrs. Argent um, you have no idea who I am," Stiles started.

  "I'm Allison's friend Taylor." I said sweetly, trying not to freak her out unlike Stiles.

  "Uh I'm a friend of your daughters uh but this is gonna sound kinda crazy um, really crazy actually! You know what crazy doesn't descri-"

  "Allison its for you!" Mrs. Argent cut him off.

  "Stiles? Hey Taylor!" Allison said coming out of her room.

  "Heyy AlliCat!" I said.

   "Well come up here!" Allison yelled walking back to her room.

  "Okay, bye Stiles, see you Monday!" I said kissing his cheek and walking upstairs.

  Okay that's the end of this chapter please comment what you think and comment some ideas that you think would be good. God I'm an awkward person I apologize.
              -Hannah