Chapter 4

I Don't Own Teen Wolf (if I did Stiles would be shirtless... A lot)

Allison, Lydia, and I were sitting on the bleachers watching the lacrosse practice. "So are you giving Scott a second chance?" I asked Allison.

  "Yea, do you think I'm making a mistake?" She asked me.

  "No he seems like he really likes you!" I told her smiling.

"Greenberg! Take a lap!" Coach yelled.

  "Run faster Greenberg!" I yelled from the bleachers while laughing.

  "McCall! What are you waiting for? Let's go!" Coach yelled at Scott. "Hey McCall! My grandmother can move faster than that! And she's dead! Do you think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?" Coach yelled at Scott.

  "Yes Coach" Scott said while glaring at Jackson.

  "Aw coach has always been so loving!" I joked with Lydia.

  "McCalls gonna do it again! McCalls gonna do it again!" Coach yelled.

Scott took off running towards Jackson and ended up tackling him. "Oh my god!" I yelled while running towards Jackson. "Can you take him to the nurse?" I asked Lydia since she had a free period.

   "Yea, come on Jackson." She said and helped him walk to the nurse.

"Why is there a rumor going around that you're not playing?" I asked Scott while working on the math problem I was given.

  "Cause I'm sort of not." Scott said.

  "I think sort of are. Especially when you brutally injure my boyfriend by ramming into him." I told Scott.

  "He brutally injured himself by ramming into me." Scott said defending himself.

  "Jacksons gonna play tomorrow, but he's not gonna be at his peak, and I prefer my boyfriend at peak performance." I said.

  "Okay." Scott said.

  "I date the captain of the lacrosse team and if they start off the season losing I date the captain of the losing lacrosse team. I don't date losers." I told Scott.

  "Losing one game isn't gonna kill any one!" He quietly yelled at me. "In fact it might actually save someone." He muttered under his breath.

  "Fine! Don't play. We'll probably win anyway, then we'll go out after like we were planning and I'll introduce Allison to all the hot players on the team. And Scott McCall can stay home surfing the Internet for porn." I said finishing my problem, clapping my hands to get the chalk of, walking away while Scott stared at me.

  "Mr. McCall you're not even close to solving you're problem." The teacher sighed.
                           ----

So right now I am sitting in the hospital talking to Lydia on my Bluetooth while waiting for Jackson to come back from getting a cortisone shot. Lydia is talking about what we are gonna do after the game on Saturday. She was just going on and on and every once and awhile I would make some sort of noise to let her know I was listening. Then this kid, uh crap I can't remember his name, it's um uh.. Biles! That's what it was! I think.. Oh well. So anyway, he was standing in front of me talking but I couldn't hear him cause I was talking to Lydia.

  "Hold on give me a second." I said to Lydia. "Yea I didn't get any of what you just said. Is it worth repeating?" I asked him.

  "Uh um no. Sorry. I'm gonna sit." He said pointing to a chair around the corner.

  "Okay." I said and put the Bluetooth back in.

  "What was that about?" Lydia questioned.

  "I honestly don't know." I said as Jackson walked out. "Gotta go, love ya, bye."I said hanging up. "Did he do it?" I asked him when he walked up to me.

  "He said not to make a habit of it, but one cortisone shot won't kill me." He said rubbing his shoulder.

  "You should get on right before the game too. The pros do it all the time. You wanna be a little high school amateur?" I asked him "Or do you want to go pro?" I said kissing him. "Can you take me home?" I asked him

                           ----

"Can you help me with this sign?" I asked Allison.

  "Yea!" She said while helping me hold up a sign that said 'We luv u Jackson'.

  "Which one is Scott again?" Mr. Argent asked.

  "Number 11 otherwise known as the only one who hasn't caught a single ball this entire game." I told him.

  "I hope he's okay." Allison said staring at Scott.

  " I hope we're okay." Lydia said. 

  "We need to win this. Allison a little help here." I said picking up a sign that says 'Jackson is #1!!' And it was kinda obvious Allison did not want to help hold up the sign but... oh well.

  Scott then got the ball and jumped over a player then made the shot and everyone started clapping. "Pass to McCall! Pass to McCall!" Coach started yelling. Oh god Jackson does not look happy.

   "Why did the other team just give Scott the ball?" I asked Lydia.

  "I don't know..." She said. Then Scott went to make another shot and it... went through the goalies net? Now Scott's just standing in front of  the net and he can make a shot but for some reason he's just standing there.

  "You can do it Scott." Allison whispered. It was almost like Scott could hear Allison, because as soon as she said that he threw the ball and made the winning shot.

   Thanks for reading and omg two updates in one day I'm pretty proud right now and I'm about to start another chapter so we might get 3 chapters in one day!!!!
                                     -Hannah