Chapter 21

I do not own Teen Wolf.
        Obviously. 

    "Is anyone sitting here?" I asked Melissa. Lydia and I came to the lacrosse game but we were a little late and had no clue where to sit so we went and sat with Sheriff and Melissa.

   "Go ahead sit down girls!" Melissa said scooting over a little.

  "Thanks!" I said cheerfully while Lydia and I sat down. As soon as we sat down we saw Stiles catch the ball then get tackled.

    "He's probably just warming up." Melissa said as I nodded.

   "Oh he's just a little nervous, plenty of time to turn it around." I said as Stiles couldn't pick up the ball and he got tackled again. Yea this time Stiles got hit straight in the head with the ball.

   "Lahey!" Coach yelled as Isaac tackled a player. On our team. Oh dear god. "Ramirez! You're in!" Coach yelled. Isaac again tackled a player on our team. What is his deal?! Murphy! You're in!" Coach yelled again. "Lahey! Seriously! What the hell is your problem?!" Coach yelled as Isaac just smiled and shrugged.

  Another player was tackled but this time it was Isaac. Jackson tackled him. "Oh god what's happening?" I asked Melissa.

   "I don't know but I'm gonna find out." She said running down onto the field to Scott.

  She came back and told us nothing was wrong. Players kept getting tackled and God I just realized how much our team sucks. The ball rolled in front of Stiles and he picked it up and started running. And screaming. "Oh, crap." Sheriff said as he realized his son had the ball. Stiles was just in front of the net when he stopped. And just stared at the net.

    "Stilinski! Shoot it!" Coach yelled.

   "Do something!" Lydia yelled nudging me.

   "Uhm okay." I said confused. "Shoot it!" I screamed and it was like something in him snapped as he turned around and shoot the ball. It landed in the net. Oh my god! "Yoohoooooooo!!!!!" I screamed standing up and clapping.

  "I scored a goal!" Stiles yelled. It was like a miracle happened Stiles kept shooting and scoring.  Repeatedly. And every time he scored I screamed at the top of my lungs for him. Stiles shot the ball again and he scored the winning shot! Oh my god I'm so happy for him! He started cheering and all I could think was 'oh my god he's adorable!' And then I thought 'oh god did I just call Stiles Stilinski adorable?'

  Then, suddenly, all of the lights on the lacrosse field shut off. Everyone started screaming and running. I grabbed Lydia's hand and ran down the bleachers onto the field looking for Scott and Stiles. I could hear Melissa saying something about somebody being down on the field. Then the lights all turned back on and I saw who was down. It was Jackson. "Oh my god!" I yelled, tears threatening to fall as I ran to Jackson. "Jackson!" I screamed "What happened to Jackson! Jackson!" I screamed as I pushed players out of the way "Jackson what's happening?" I asked.

  "We're gonna need a medic!" Coach yelled.

   "He's not breathing. No pulse." Melissa said.

  "Oh my god! There's blood. There's blood!" I cried.

   "Get down here." Melissa said to me. "Get down here and hold his head tilted up!"

   "Where's Stiles? Where-Where's my son?! Where's Stiles?! Where is Stiles?! Where the hell is my son?!" Sheriff screamed. 

   I'm finishing this book tonight!!!!! And I still need help with a title for the next book so please please help me!! Thanks for reading!!!
                -Hannah<3