Chapter 10

I do not own Teen Wolf (if I did Stiles would be shirtless... A lot)

   As soon as I saw Scott walk into class I knew he was gonna try to sit in the seat right next to Allison, so, to save her, as soon as I saw Scott I ran up to the desk and set my stuff down.

  "Try another row sweetheart." I told him smiling. He rolled his eyes and sat in the seat behind me.

  "Allison!" I heard him whisper.

  "Hey class is beginning." She said back.

  "I-I know. I'll shut up. I just have some stuff on my phone that I wanted to send to you, I thought you might like it." Scott told her.

  "Okay." Allison's phone went off, telling us she got whatever Scott sent her but when she was looking at whatever it was, I guess it made her upset and she ran out of the classroom and Scott ran after her.

                                ---

    'Taylor please give up my spare house key at your earliest convenience, as we are no longer dating.' This is the stupid text I got from Jackson. This better be some type of joke.

  "Jackson!" I called as I walked up to him in the hallway. "This little text, not funny." I told him, showing him my phone.

  "No I wasn't trying to be funny, I would've put a 'haha' at the end of it, and you see there's no 'haha'." He told me.

  "Taylor, please give up my spare house key at your earliest convenience, as we are no longer dating." I read the text to him to make sure this wasn't some type of joke.

  "You didn't lose it did you?" He asked me.

"What the hell is this?" I asked, getting frustrated. This has to be a joke, he can't break up with me!

  "Well Taylor, in preparation for some big changes, I've decided to drop some of the dead weight in my life, and you're just about the deadest." He said, chuckling like this was hilarious.

  "Are you breaking up with my?" Please say no, please say no.

  "Dumping, actually . I'm dumping you." He said, smiling. He started to walk away but I quickly grabbed his arm.

  "Dumped by the co-captain, I wonder how many minutes it'll take me to get over that." I said, smirking a little at the end. He didn't seem to care though, he just shrugged and walked away smiling. "Seconds actually. Seconds!" I yelled after him, but he just kept walking.

                         ---

   "Lydia?" I called out. I'm sitting on my bed thinking of reasons that Jackson would want to break up with me.

  "Yea?" Lydia yelled from her room.

  "Come here!" I shouted to her.

  "What- oh sweetie, what happened?" Lydia asked when she walked into my room and saw me crying.

  "H-h-he d-dumped me Lydia!" I said as she hugged me. "I-I don't k-know what I did to him!" I cried.

  "It's okay. He doesn't deserve you anyway. But hey, I promised Allison I'd be at the lacrosse game, so I have to go. Just get some sleep." Lydia said, walking towards the door.

  "Okay, I'm just gonna sleep so I probably won't be awake when you get home. So see you tomorrow. Love ya, bye!" I said as she walked back to her room to get dressed and I fell asleep.

                               --

"Allison, when you said you needed to stop for an errand before we went shopping, a hike in the woods was not what we were expecting." I said, trying to keep up with Allison in the heels I decided to wear.

  "Before I forget, I wanted to ask if you were okay with something, Jackson asked me to the winter formal." Allison said.

  "Did he?" I asked her. I was still kinda hoping that he would ask me.

  "Just as friends, but I just wanted to make sure you were okay with it first." Allison told me.

  "Sure! As long as it's just friends!" I said even though I really didn't want them to go together cause I was hoping Jackson would ask me then Ashton Kutcher would come out and tell me I've been Punk'D, guess that's not gonna happen.

  "Well yeah, I mean, it's not like I would take him into Coach's office during lacrosse practice and make out with him or anything." Oh shit.

  "Uhh about that..." I said, trying to catch up with her.

  "So Alli, what are we doing out here?" Lydia asked, trying to change the subject.

  "I'm trying something." Allison said, pulling an arrow and a bow out from her bag.

  "What does that do?" I asked as she put something on an arrow.

  "We're about to find out." Allison said, smiling as she stood up and got in position to shoot. When the arrow hit the tree there was an explosion of sparks.

  "What the hell was that?" Lydia asked, still staring at the arrow.

  "I don't know." Allison said.

  "Well, that was fun, any more lethal weapons you wanna tryout?" I asked Allison.

  "What was that?" Lydia asked as we all heard a bunch of twigs snapping.

  "Hold this." Allison handed me the bow carefully.

  "Why?" I asked her confused as to what she was doing.

  "Because I thought I heard something." Allison said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

  "So what if you heard something?" Lydia asked quickly.

  "So I wanna find out what that something is." Allison rudely said. "Don't worry it's probably nothing." She added.

  "B-but what if that nothing is something, and that something is something dangerous?" I asked Allison as she started walking away.

  "Shoot it." Allison said calmly and then she was gone.

                               ---

"What was it?" I asked Allison when she came back.

  "Like I said, nothing." Allison snapped at me.

  "Look, we are taking you shopping tomorrow. As an apology for the whole Scott thing. We are gonna buy your winter formal dress." I said, throwing my arm around Allison's shoulder. She apparently did not want me to touch her cause she shoved me away.

  "Okay whatever, I have to get home, my mom wants me. So I will see you girls tomorrow. Bye!" She yelled, hopping in her car and driving away.

Comment if you guys think I should continue this story. I don't know if I want to because I don't think I'm a really good writer. So just let me know!! Thanks again for reading another chapter!!
-Hannah<3