Chapter 17

I do not own Teen Wolf.
Obviously.

Allison, Lydia, and I are all sitting in Allison's car at the moment because she is dropping Lydia and I off from our "study group" at Scott's house.

"I need you two to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened." Allison said, turning to Lydia and I.

"Ally, it's hard to tell people what happened when you don't know what the hell happened." I told her from the back of the car.

"Yeah, we'll promise not to say anything about what just happened, if you can tell us what the hell just happened." Lydia said to Allison.

"It's kinda complicated." Allison informed us.

"Well how about you start with, why was Derek there? Or where Jackson went? Or what was wrong with Erica?" I asked her.

"Oh do you need a minute to come up with a plausible lie?" Lydia asked the brunette next to her.

   "Part of the reason why I'm asking is because Scott and I aren't supposed to be seeing each other, okay? So, it's better if you guys keep what you know to yourselves." Allison snapped.

  "Fine. We'll keep what we know about you and your boyfriend, which is nothing, to ourselves." Lydia said to Allison as we both opened our doors.

    "Hey, he's not just my boyfriend. You guys get that right?" Allison asked, grabbing Lydia's shoulder.

   "Let me go." Lydia replied, completely ignoring the brunette a question.

  "Just for one second, please, try and remember-"

   "Remember what?" I interrupted Allison.

  "Remember what it feels like. All of those times in school when you see him standing down the hall, and you cannot breathe until you're with him. Or those times in class when you- you can't stop looking at the clock because you know that he's standing right out there waiting for you. Don't you remember what that's like?" Allison asked me.

   "No." I replied.

   "What do you mean 'no'? You've had boyfriends." Allison replied confused.

  "None like that." I said as Lydia and I got out of the car and walked up to the front door.

                               ---

   I had immediately let Prada, our beloved dog, outside to go to the bathroom as soon as we got inside.

"Okay, I love you." I said, kissing his head and letting him down. "Go! Go!" I yelled, watching him run off. "Let's go Prada!" I yelled after a minute passed and he hadn't returned.  "You're all of six pounds, there can't be that much to come out of you." I said, slightly worried because Prada usually does his business then runs back to me. "Prada lets go!" I shouted. "Prada?" I called out as I heard leaves crunching. I slowly walked towards the gate that Prada ran through. "Prada." I called out "Prada?" I asked. I'm seriously getting scared now I mean Prada never takes this long to go to the bathroom and he always runs to me whenever I call him.

   "Lose something?" The guy from class asked me with Prada in his arms.

"So, should I call the police, or is there a non-rapist explanation for being in my yard in the middle of the night?" I asked him, taking Prada and letting him inside.

"I heard him barking, and I live in the house back there. Is that okay? Or should I start running?" He asked me, smiling slightly.

"Well, thanks for being him back." I said, smiling and starting to walk away.