CH 16 - Liyue Vacation means Liyue Chaos?

[ (Y/N)'s PoV ]

This place looks... So nice!

It's like Chinatown in USA or... Something?

Anyways, Lumine and Jean went with Keqing, Ganyu went to the government office or something to officially resign, so it's just me! All alone!

I heard something of a festival going on later, but I'm not really the one who goes to festivals sooo~

IT'S TIME TO RANDOMLY VISIT PLACES! YAHOOOOO~!

First off! To grab a bite! I started walking forward and looked from left to right as I ventured along the path, hoping to see something or a stall possibly...

Oh! And I spy a restaurant! Wanmin restaurant!

...

Pass, I'm not up for something that deluxe early in the morning... I guess more exploring I go! So then my next location would beeee~

A funeral service! Man, I don't know why I'm going here adventuring to my heart's content but damn I'd say this place looks cool!

"Oh! Hello there customer!" I turned around to see a girl excitedly hopped her way towards me. She has long, dark brown hair fading to crimson at the tips. It is parted with a zig-zag pattern and tied up into high pig-tails, hidden and held down by her hat "How may I help you?"

"Ah, nah I'm just exploring Liyue, your shop seems rather cool to be a funeral parlor... Thought those things were a bit... Not good as this" I scratched my head as I tried to picture a funeral parlor back in my world

...

Do we even have a funeral parlor...?

"I see! I'll have you know that our parlor is the bestest at its job! So if you need help on burying Someone, you know where to go to!" She happily said with a thumbs up, so she is an employee then?

Hang on... Bury someone...? "If I ask you to bury Paimon alive for 1 million Nora, would you do it?"

"... Isn't that murder?" She said as her head tilted in confusion "It's not murder when no one sees it" I gave her a thumbs-up, Now if she takes this offer, then we officially have two ways of bullying Paimon now!

"Ahahaha... Sorry but no deal" drats! Plans are foiled again! "Anyways, you look familiar, have I seen you before?" she said as she stared at me "Depends if you did, I have never seen you before..." She kept on staring at my face before she snapped her finger like she was Sherlock Holmes

"Aha! Your that person who ran away in wuwang hill!" What? Wait hold up I never saw this girl there before, I don't remember seeing someone like this girl! I only remember like... Kurume!

Ah... Speaking of Kurume I should probably visit this hideout of uh... Rebels "eeh... Forget that, if you did see me that time and you know Lumine, I guess you should know my name as well" I reached out to shake her hand "(Y/N) (L/N), Flag Raiser " her mouth opened wide before happily shaking my hand "Hu Tao! 77th of the Wangsheng funeral parlor! It's nice to meet you!"

77th director?! Are you telling me someone like her is the director?!? Of this funeral parlor?!?!!

I'm not surprised, I mean most of the elves back then were like... Not fit for the age of their work... "Did you know you are the talk of the Town today?" She says as she let go of my hand  "When did that happen?" I asked "Weeelll~ Someone came here in the other day claiming that 'A God has descended in Mondstadt, hailing himself as a Flag Raiser' at first people thought it was unbelievable but then..." Hm? But then what?

"...I forgot" ah yes, now this is typical anime comedy....wait hang on I was supposed to be doing that! "I.. see?" I scratched my head again before sighing, I forgot to grab a bite from a stall or some sort... "I'll get going now, I hope your business does well, Hu Tao" I waved her goodbye before turning back and walking away to somewhere I think there would be a stall