Todoroki x Reader x Momo x Jiro

Angst

Disclaimer- its only the first few lines of the song, as Im pretty new to this lol

Tried to keep Y/N gender neutral 😊

A/N- I just wanna say how appreciative I am that I'm still even getting views. I haven't written in a very long time. So, I will shortly be making a vote on what new oneshot book I will make or keep going on! Once again, Thank you so much!!

Y/N left Todoroki to be in a poly relationship with Jiro and Momo.

Road shimmer, wiggle in the vision, heat heat waves got me swimming in the mirror

Todoroki sped through the backroads. Windows down, wind whipping around him. Trying to get you out of his mind. The trees blurred past him, with the occasional house.

Sometimes all I think about is you, late nights in the middle of June

He couldnt stop himself from thinking about the details of you. Your hair color, length, the fragrance of your shampoo. The way you did your makeup. All of your so called faults, or thats what society and the beauty standards called them. Beautiful, handsome, perfect.

Heat waves been faking me out, cant make you happier now

He never thought he would have to compete with Momo and Jiro over you. Regardless, you sat with Momo during lunch, fingers intertwined. You gave Jiro a kiss, giggling. You looked so much happier with them. Todoroki thought back to when you were in his arms. He was the one who left, so why was he feeling this way?

Usually I put something on TV, so we never think about you or me, but today I see our reflections clearly in Hollywood, laying on the screen

He sat on his couch, his siblings clearing out of the room. They didnt know when Shoto was going to breakdown. He turned on a random show, staring blankly at the screen. He couldnt help but see you and his relationship being portrayed.

You just need a better life than this, you need something I can never give

Endeavor hated you. Thought you were distracting Shoto from his mission. You were always pushed aside. He couldnt ever give you attention. He was always too busy training. Even Dabi tried to manipulate you once. He tried to convert you to the League of Villains. In the relationship, you were mentally tired from defending yourself from Dabi, Endeavor, and even fans insulting you. It was better that he left.

You are stronger now. Mentally and physically. You were better than ever. With Jiro and Momo.