Todoroki x Reader

A/N- *sigghhhh.* I'm sorry its so short but its 6:30 am and I only got 3 hours of sleep lmao. Anyways, this is for @pyxiep! Thanks for requesting!

Your boyfriend burst through your dorm rooms door. You caught a glimpse of him, he was furious. You knew it was probably over his father once again. You made your way over to the training room, where he was taking out his anger on the punching bag.

"Shouto..." you said quietly. "It's okay, please calm down. I made cookies earlier, would you like one?" You offered him in a soft voice.

"Y/N," his voice was breaking. "I can't go back over there..." he yelled through new tears.

"Then don't, Shouto."

"You don't get it! He makes me! He threatens to hurt my siblings! Today, he threatened to hurt you!" He yelled, clearly angered.

You went silent, unsure of what to say next. After a moment of silence, you came closer to him, placing a hand on his shoulder from behind.

"Y-Y/N..." he gasped. "I'm sorry..."

"Shouto, lets go sit down."

You two both sat on the couch after making your way to the living room. Shouto's anger dissolved into sadness.

He sat close to you, hanging on to your shirt while sobbing into it.

"I'm so sorry..." he mumbled repeatedly.

All you could do was say, "Its okay," and, "Its not your fault," while rubbing his back and kissing his forehead.

The night ended with both of you falling asleep in the position.