Jealous!SeroxSmart!Reader

"Y/n~" your boyfriend, Hanta Sero moaned.

"Hanta. I told you I'm busy writing my book review."

"Why did you join that club..." he complained. "I feel like Iida, Momo, Froppy, and Todoroki are stealing you from me," he continued, stating the members of the book club.

"I joined because I didn't make it into the hero courses, tape boy. It's partially your fault anyway, you were the one who introduced us."

Sero frowned, pouting. " Y/N, can you cheer me up once you're done?~" he asked, seductively.

" I thought I told you 'no' earlier? How about We get ice cream later instead?" You suggested. It was a rather hot day.

Sero smirked, and took out his phone.

SpiderMan- It worked! Let's make her regret not paying attention!

Pikapika- Alright, man! The plan is a go, Mina!

Alien- Alright!

After you had finished, you stood from your chair. "Ready, Hanta?"

"I've been ready, smart one."

Time Skip~

Sero had gotten himself a vanilla sundae, and you got a chocolate one. A pink female walked up.

"Hey cutie~" she flirted with your boyfriend. She touch his shoulder, ever so lightly. "Wanna hang?"

You felt your face heat up, and waited for Sero's response.

"Well? You're not worried about this plain looking girl, are you? You could do so much better~"

You felt something snap. "Leave Hanta alone, you bitch. He's mine!" You pulled Hanta away.

Hanta gave the pink girl a sly smirk and a thumbs up. You never saw that.

Once you two had gotten home, you sat on your bed, looking down.

"You good?" Sero asked.

"... No. Am I really that plain looking? And who does she think she is, flirting with you like I'm invisible!?"

"Love, I think you're jealous~" he teased.

"No kidding," you mumble. You pulled Sero down next to your leaning on his shoulder. Your legs captured one of his, your hands intertwined. "You're mine. I love you, Hanta Sero."

"And I love you too, Y/N L/N. But, can I tell you a secret?"

"Hm?"

"That was Mina Ashido, a good friend of mine. And that was a plan to make you jealous."

"Why did you want to make me jealous...?"

"Because you've been so preoccupied with Iids and them. I wanted your attention for once."

"I'm sorry, my love. I'll make more of an effort to give my love to you."

You then hit his head.

"OW! What was that for!!"

"That stupid plan! Next time, just tell me, tape boy!"