Shinsou x Reader

This was a request for @pyxiep ! I was unsure what you wanted exactly, so I did a fluff. If you want, I can do a lemon for the next chapter. Also, @pyxiep is a super understanding person and I've barely talked to them and I love them as a best friend aleady lol. Anyways, Enjoy!

"Shinsou, wanna play truth or dare with us?" A perky Kaminari asked.

The male shrugged. "Sure, why not?" He had his hand on the back of his neck. He slumbered over to the group. 'Great,' he thought to himself. 'I'm playing with the entirety of Bakusquad, and Y/N.' His cheeks went light pink when he saw you.

"Alright, Truth or Dare?" Kaminari pestered him some more.

Shinsou shrugged, "Truth."
Kaminari's smile dissapated for a minute, before coming back.

"Do you like somebody in this group?" He asked.

Only Kaminari, Jirou and Sero knew about your crush on the insomniac, so it was almost guarenteed that they were up to something.

"Yeah," Shinsou mumbled, rubbing his neck.

"Who?" Jirou chimed in.

"That wasn't part of the truth!" You argued.

The three who knew your secret all sighed in dissapointment.

"Alright. This is dumb. As expected from dumbasses. I'm out," Bakugo growled, standing up and stomping away.

"Like I said before, you're an ass," Shinsou mumbled.

Luckily, angry pomeranian didn't hear. Everybody else snickered.

"Alright, truth or dare, Y/N," Shinsou said lazily.

"Oh, um, truth I guess."

"Who in this group do you like?" Mina practically screamed. Looks like she had been let in on your little secret too.

"I... um... is this really needed?" You stuttered.

"Uh, yeah!" Kaminari replied.

You sighed. "If I'm being honest, I've liked Shinsou for awhile now..." you looked down, red.

After the game finished, Shinsou approached you while you were in the kitchen, grabbing a snack.

"Do you really like me, Y/N?" He said, sounding as if he were daydreaming.

"Y-yeah, why?" You mumbled.

"So that means I can do this." He took your arms, wrapping them around his neck. He rested his forehead againt yours, before pressing a kiss to your nose. You stood there, letting this happen as you turned into a blushing mess.

"I love you. Be mine?" He whispered huskily.

"Yes..." you whispered back, trying not to scream in excitement.