Amajiki x Reader

I orignally wrote this for an OC of mine so if the name "Haruka" is in there or any details about Y/N, it was originally intended for Haruka. Just tell me if you find anything like that and I'll fix it! Thx again

    I quietly sat at the dorms, listening to the storm. I was hoping somebody else would be here for me. I jumped at the loud noise, clutching onto my stuffed bear as I saw a bright light shine through the windows. I started whimpering, and a few minutes later I heard a knock. I went over to the door and opened it. There were 3 people and Mr. Aizawa. The three were third years.

    "It's a good thing you're awake!" A tall one that reminded me of a derpy All Might said, as the four walked in.

    "Mr. Aizawa, what's going on?" I stuttered.

    "Their dorms caught on fire by the lighting. These three will stay here for now, until their dorms are repaired in a few days. I have to go, bye."

    "I'm Mirio!" The one that looked like the bootleg All Might said.

    "I'm Nejire, and this is Tamaki!" A girl said. She had blue hair, and she pointed to a guy who looked extremely nervous.

    "Hi, I'm Y/n," you said. "Just sit here, I guess," I said. I wasn't trying to be rude, but my antisocial side was tugging at me. I was still wrapped in my blanket, cold.

    The three sat down, only before Tamaki pulled Nejire away and said something to her. I hope it wasn't anything bad about me… Nejire sat down next to Mirio, forcing Tamaki to sit next to me. Now that I look at him, he is really cute.

    Thunder rang out once again, and I flinched enough for all of them to notice. "That's so cute! You're scared of storms?" Nejire cried out. "Tamaki can protect you! Take her into your arms, Tamaki! Now's your chance!" Nejire called out loudly.

    I blushed, "Oh, he doesn't have to-"

    "If he doesn't," Nejire raised her voice,"then I'll wake everyone in your dorm up. And I know some of them will be upset, and some of them will make love happen~" she said.

    "Okay!" Tamaki said, burying his face into the couch. He held his arms out, and before we could touch, another loud sound came and I flinched again, diving into his grip. I was shaking, and my blanket had fallen off. I bent over to pick it up, and noticed goosebumps on Tamaki's arms. I then put the thick, warm blanket over both of us, and we sat there. Nejire and Mirio were both already asleep, and the two of us were dozing off. I closed my eyes one last time, and fell asleep.

    The next morning, I woke to Mina, Momo, Hagakure, and Uraraka squealing. I tried to sit up, but someone's arms were around me- oh shit. I shushed the four, and then they fired questions.

    "Are you two dating?" Was the most asked question.

    "No, remember the storm last night?" I started. I explained the whole thing to them, and they were giggling the whole time.

    "He is kinda cute though," I said quietly. "They all had a bad night, so I want to let him sleep for as long as possible." I sat up, letting him rest his head on my lap.

    "What's he like?" Momo asked.

    "He's very shy and anxious," I whispered. "And this is weird, mainly because before last night, we'd only seen each other in the halls."

    "So? It's called love at first touch, duh!" Mina said.

    "That's not the saying…" I muttered.