Bakugo x Shy Reader

A/N- I wanted to work on this right away cause it sounded so cuteee! Thank you for this request! Also you're in class 1B :)

The shy and timid Y/N walked into Class 1A, looking for a gremlin.

She had to return his notebook for English, as he had left it in the library.

"U-um, Bakugo Katsuki? Y-you left your notebook in the library..." you stuttered.

She had heard stories and rumours about Bakugo, that he was a bully, rough, and violent. She had once seen his anger in the sports festival, and was terrified. However, there was something about him that pulled her in.

Bakugo stood, walking towards her. He knew she was quiet and timid. He had watched her from afar for months now. He truly liked her, but whenever he tried to approach, she would hide. She's not getting away this time.

"Oi. Let's talk in the hallway for a second," he said in his gruff voice.

You could visibly see the terror on her face. "O-okay," she mewled.

She followed him out, and pushed herself against the wall, a sense of security.

This, however, was not a good idea. He pushed himself against her, not allowing any escape holes.

You shook, whimpering, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Oi, look at me, extra. I know that you know that I've been watching you for the past months now. And I wanna know why you keep running away from me."

You slowly opened your eyes, meeting his crimson eyes. Your noses were just about touching, you could feel his hot breath against you.

"Spit it out."

"W-well," you stuttered, "you're just so loud and scary..." you mumbled.

"So you're that shy that you're scared of me? Eh? Well, little extra. No need to be. Because you're mine now. Whether you like it or not."

He pushed his lips onto yours, and you fully accepted it, melting into him. You lightly closed your eyes, enjoying the moment.

His arms snaked around your body, and pulled you waist closer to him.

"Y/N, WHY ARE YOU KISSING THAT 1A LOSER!" Monoma screeched, having a mini heart attack.

Monoma's yelling caused Aizawa to check in the hallway.

"Bakugo, why aren't you in class? Get your ass back in there. And you two, get back to your own classroom," Aizawa managed to say between yawns.

As you watched Bakugo walk away, you could've sworn you saw him winking at you.