Monoma x Reader

A/N- once again, as always, it's short lol

"Hey, Class 1A loser!"

"Shut your face."

Taken aback by your rough response, your boyfriend Monoma paused.

"What's wrong? You never retaliate to me. Was it that 1A class?"

You sigh, knowing you made a mistake. "No, Neito. I'm just tired, that's all."

In truth, you had gotten a detention from fighting with the girls about Monoma. They were saying that you deserved better, when Monoma was what you needed and wanted.

"Well, maybe a cuddle session while watching Black Clover?" He suggested.

(A/N- I highly recommend black clover. my favorite anime- it's so good. just give it a chance! PLEASE!)

"Sure, Neito," you said. You heard the newest episode had come out just yesterday, and you had been waiting to watch it.

~time skip to after school~

You head to Monoma's dorm room, knowing he would have everything set up for you. Anime ready to start at the press of a button, a pair of pajamas waiting for you, and snacks.

You spot the other girls in your class, all talking and giggling. They glance at you, all with an apologetic look. You ignored this, and kept walking.

Once you reach his room, you knocked twice before entering.

"Hey, Neito," you smiled. He handed you your pikachu onesie, and you speed walked to his bathroom to slip it on.

Returning from the bathroom, you plop next to him onto his bed. You snuggle into his arms, letting out a sigh.

You didn't want to tell him what happened, as it would just set him off.

Instead you stayed quiet as he pressed the play button, and then wrapped his arms around you. He pressed a kiss to your temple, smiling as he did so.

You watched as Zora Ideale and Mereoleona appeared on screen, making you grin.

After a few episodes, Monoma's grip on you loosened, and you heard his breathing steady. A soft snore was heard from him, making you swell with happiness.

He was the one.