Todoroki x Reader

A/N- Ahhh I'm back! I'm so sorry, I've been struggling with depression once again (not gonna lie about it), and on top of that I've had major writers block, and artist block so it's been fun TT. Anyway this was requested by daddyshreklovesdora!

**you're Bakugos sister**Self harm and angst**read at your own risk**

Your boyfriend had just returned to the dorms after his Hero intern. He didnt even acknowledge you, and walked straight to his room, quieter than usual, if that was even possible. Being the brave nugget you are, you followed him after a few moments. You and the others knew something was wrong, and you knew it was up to you to help him.

You knocked on his door once, twice, three times. Nothing. "Hey, Shouto?" You calmly asked for him. "Can we talk?" The door swung open. His eyes were red, likely from crying. You gasped. "Shouto, what happened? N-nevermind, let's talk in there."

Once you entered, the tension skyrocketed. "I'm leaving you."

Just like that, he broke you into a million pieces. In disbelief, you shook your head. "What? No. You're not leaving, we love each other," you nervously giggled.

"Leave. Please."

You shook your head. "I was trying to help you. What the hell did I do?" You yelled, your voice being raised by the minute.

"Y/n. I said it once. I will only say it once again," he said dangerously.

"NO!" You screamed. "What did I do for you to do this to me!"

Izuku Midoriya was passing by the room, hearing you scream. He entered the room without knocking or thinking. "What's going on?" He asked, taking a sharp breath in when he saw the scene in front of him.

Your tears, and if you wear makeup, mascara stains on your cheeks. Todoroki, sitting there, staring at you with no regret evident.

"Midoriya. Please take this girl and leave," Todoroki said coldly.

The green haired boy nodded, taking your arm, gently lifting you up and out. He walked your fragile state to the common room. The whole class started at you. You, the social butterfly, always resistant, who was now had a shattered heart and was crying.

"What the fuck happened to her?!" Bakugo screamed.

Deku looked at him hesitantly. Bakugo instantly knew what had happened. He flew up to Shoutos room, leaving you and the rest of the class in the common area. They sat you down onto the couch, your three best friends, Denki, Mina, and Kirishima, surrounding you, giving you hugs and cuddles.

Once the spiky blonde haired boy made it to Todorokis room, he kicked the door open. "WHY!? WHY WOULD YOU BREAK HER HEART LIKE THAT? WAS THERE EVEN ANY REASONING?" He screamed.

"I have my reasons."

"Like what, Todoroki?!"

Hearing his name from Bakugo, Shouto knew he caused more damage than could be undone.

"My father. He told me to get rid of her, so I could focus on my studies more."

"And you listened to him!? How dumb can you be!" Bakugo continued his tone of voice.

"... Bakugo. You're right. I must apologize."

"Damn right."

~time skip~

You had isolated yourself in your room. You took out the blade you longed to use. It's too bad; you were doing so good, not using it for 2 months. Slicing the skin on your wrist, you watched the blood seep out. You heard a knock on your door.

"Y-yes?"

"Its me," Todoroki said.

"..."

"Please let me in, Y/n."

"..." You stood from the floor, covering your single cut with your hoodie. Well, his hoodie. You slowly opened the door. "Yes?" You whimpered, almost not being able to look him in his beautiful eyes.

He stepped in. He immediately saw the knife with blood you forgot to put away. "What is this?" He says, frowning. He knew your past depression, so he immediately forced your hoodie sleeve up. "You promised me," he said, tears pricking at his eyes.

"Like you promised me you wouldn't leave," you stated bluntly and emotionless.

"I don't want to leave you. Let me explain, and clean this up."

He did exactly that, causing more tears from you. Once he was finished cleaning and explaining, you threw your arms around him.

"I love you, Shouto," you cried into his shoulder.

"As I love you," he smiled into your hair.