Todoroki x Reader

Requested? Idk I asked for the request from  _imnotsure so... *shrugs*

Quirk- Water. You can use any water (ex- anybodies sweat, rivers, ponds, etc) and manipulate it. You can even change the temperature. The down side to your quirk is that if you make water cold, you get just as cold as the water, and the same if you make the water hot.

     You stepped into class late. You're hair was thrown loosely into a bun, stray hairs everywhere (A/N- If you have short hair like me its just a straight up mess). 

     "You're late," Aizawa glared at you. 

     "Sorry, Mr. Aizawa," you mumbled. "My alarm didn't go off…" 

     "Enough excuses and take your seat. After today, you're suspended to the dorms for 3 days."

     You took your seat, next to the one and only Shouto Todoroki. He'd been you're crush for a while now.

     ~Time Skip~

     Back in the dorms, you sat on the couch, everybody else went out to eat to celebrate something. Everybody except the male who had just came downstairs. 

     "Hey, Y/N."

     "Hey Todoroki. Why are you here?"

     "What do you mean?"

     "Why aren't you with everyone else?"

     "Oh. I just don't see the point in it. Anyways," he said, eager to change the subject, "did you want to come hang in my dorm for a while? You don't have to." The usual stoic Todoroki had started to disappear, a small blush spreading across his cheeks.

     "Sure, why not?" Your cheeks also tinted red. 

     You follow him to his dorm, entering the small room. You hadn't seen it before, so at this point you were in aw.

     "You can sit wherever you'd like," Todoroki said. 

     You ended up sitting on the floor hugging an extra pillow that belonged to your crush. 

     "So whaddya wanna do?" you asked. 

     He shrugged, "I thought you might've had something in mind." 

     You looked down in thought, before a brilliant plan formed in your head. 

     "What was that for?!" Todoroki asked. You had thrown the pillow at him, hitting him square in the face. 

     "PILLOW FIGHT!" you yelled. You raced to get the pillow back, but Todoroki already had both of them. He threw one back at you, a smile tugging at his face. 

     After the pillow made impact, you picked it up and rushed at him, the pillows clashing together in an all out war. He went to bring his pillow down onto you, but you stop him with a hand. He then froze your hand, keeping you two together, making defeating you an easier task. Or that's what he thought. You then used you're quirk to melt the ice, heating the frozen water. You smiled, and forced the sweat from the both of you, along with the water that used to be ice, to wrap around Todoroki. You then froze it, and started parading around.

     "I won, I won!" You chanted.

     Todoroki stared at you and your beauty, taking it in. He used his fire quirk to melt the ice quickly when you weren't looking. He grabbed your arm, and turned you around. "Y/N, I really like you. I mean, I love you!" He said, a new confidence emerging.

     You were shocked. One, your crush just confessed. Two, how the hell did he get out of your ice?

     "Did I hear you right?" You grinned.

     Todoroki nodded. 

     "I love you too, Todoroki."

     "Shouto."

     "I love you, Shouto." You both smiled at each other, before you broke the silence. "Now I know how you got out of the ice! Your fire! How did I forget?" You facepalmed yourself. 

     Shouto rolled his eyes at you playfully. "You're such an airhead." 

     You glared at him playfully, before tackling him to the floor. Legend has it, Y/N and Shouto are still wrestling. (Not like that, you sickos!) 

So what'd you think? I don't think it was my best but all well. PLEASE request! Like I'm begging you, I have no ideas of what you guys want. Want Deku? Done. Bakugo? Done. Sero? Done. WANT MINETA? FINE I'LL DO IT. Please I'm desperate