Long Long Night (M)

"Ssstt.. I won't punish you.. we'll have some fun my cutie little sister". The older girl smirks, making Jeongyeon more terrified.

"I'm gonna give you special treatment for tonight since you've had a beautiful girlfriend, I'll teach you how to make her happy".

"Now.. let's go to my room". She smiled but then showing her fierce while pulling the hair of younger girl.

"Uh". Nayeon was pulling her hair while walking to her room.

Jeongyeon just let the older does everything she wanna do. If she wants actually she can fight back she always have a thought that she deserves to be treated like this.

Nayeon pinned the taller girl toward the wall and then slaped her face.

"How many times that I have to remind you... You have no rights to be happy after your mom.. that fucking slute has ruined my life".

"She stole my dad from my mom, from our life..". Nayeon cried.. she always cried in this kind of moments. She blames Jeongyeon for all the bad things that happened to her life.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry eonni,  I don't deserve to be happy.. you can do anything and take everything from me..".

Jeongyeon knows that nayeon never smiles genuinely anymore since her mom and her have come to her life.

"Really?.. if that's what you say, as you wish". She smiled while stroking jeongyeon's cheek but then she slaps jeongyeon again.

"Arrgh". The older girl choked her.

"If your mom only worked without being slute maybe my mom won't die".

"You take everything from me, so I will take everything from you... your happiness.. don't you dare to be more than me.. you know what happened to me when you're being smarter, better than me right? Don't you remember..?".

Jeongyeon nodded her head.

"Answer me with your mouth, I let you talk tho..". Another slap landed on her cheek.

"Yes.. I remember eonni".

She remembered the time when nayeon got several punches, kicks and slaps from her dad because jeongyeon got better scores at school when they were still in middle school.

Her mom didn't know because her dad gave punishment to nayeon in his private room but she saw the scene and heard everything accidentally . She promised to herself that she won't let nayeon gets hurt again because of her.

"You won't me to get hurt again, right?". Nayeon asked her softly . She knows how to make jeongyeon feel bad.

Jeongyeon nodded her head.

"Come here, I'll teach you something since you have girlfriend. I won't her to cheat on you just because you can't make her happy". jeongyeon knew what nayeon will do.

"I don't have girlfriend, I swear to god she is not my girlfriend eonni". She won't do that with her own step sister.

The kiss and everything she never want to do that with her sister.

"You really told me she is not your girlfriend after she did everthing to you in front of everyone? You think I'm stupid... that bitch she got everything what I have.. did you tell you're my step sister?".

"No.. I didn't tell her". Jeongyeon shook her head.

"How could I believe you?!". She pulled her hair.

"Uh I..".

"What can you do to make me believe you..?".
She pulled harder. Jeongyeon knew what nayeon wants.