Secret Girlfriend (M)

"Would you really kidnap me if mina didn't tell me to come?". Sana and jeongyeon are sitting face to face at dining table of mina's house. The girl is quite rich, her parent is in a business trip.

"For sure, I would kidnap you and lock you in my room, I was gonna tie your hand and fuck you until the morning comes. I would lick your pussy and make you moan and say my name ah..". She expalained detail and add her real moan at the end.

Another weird girl in my life.

"Don't involve mina in our relatioship, I'm your girlfriend right?".

"Hmm". She nodded her head cutely.

"but I have some rules first don't kiss me, no skinship, and say hi when we're at school".

"How can everyone knows that you are my girlfriend if we don't even say hi?".

"Do we need everybody to know we're in relationship? I let you touch me and do everything you want in private if you agree with the rules".

"If you won't agree, I'll push you away no matter how hard you try to touch me, you know I'm taller than you I can hurt you if I want". Jeongyeon smirked.

Damn.. I've never known this girl can be this hot when she smirks. I want her to be my girlfriend so bad. Sana thought.

"I agree but this is our first day officially so you have to stay here as what you said before, we can do everything in private". She bites her lip, she desperately wants jeongyeon.

Nayeon will kill me for sure.

"I mean not now we can do that another day".

"What? You can't be like that, I want it now, today, you said I can do everything what I want".

Jeongyeon mess her hair in depressed.

"Okay.. just do whatever you want".

Mina heard everything from upstairs, I shouldn't make her come. I let this happened to her.

Now jeongyeon becomes another toy for sana.

"Minari can I borrow the guest room?". Sana said she puts her leg between jeongyeon's waist, jeongyeon lift her body while the girl kissing her nonstop.

From mina's view jeongyeon seems enjoying the kiss. She has never seen this side of jeongyeon. Now she is her friend's girlfriend. They might do everything in front of her eyes.

Lowkey it makes her sad, she doesn't know why. it just.. I don't like to see you with another girl.

"Minari! You're spacing out.. are you okay? I'm not okay.. I'm getting wet. This girl surprisingly so good at kissing". She cup jeongyeon's face while smiling brightly.

"Ah yes.. wait".

Mina was walking in hurry to her room, tzuyu and momo are at her room.

"What are you looking for?". momo asked her.

"The guest room's key". Mina said.

"That lesbian I thought she is different but same like other stupid guys who just want to fuck her". Tzuyu looks annoyed and the words that she said about jeongyeon irritates mina.

"Shut up! You don't know her situation, you should just try to get sana instead of pretending like you hate her so much. Loser!" Tzuyu and momo were widen their mouth in shock they never saw mina could be that angry.

"What hell is wrong with her?! Tzuyu said as mina left the room.

They are still making out as mina come downstair, sana's dress is in a mess. Her bra and her clavage can be seen.