Girl girl girl

I came home late at night and found no one. She might be sleeping.

So I walk upstairs, straight to my room that is beside hers.

And surprise!

I found her sleeping on my bed. "She is beautiful only when she is sleeping". I mumbled while looking at the sleeping girl.

So where should I sleep now.

Couch? Hmm, you're my sister I can't see you as a girl.

But before going to living room, I change my clothes and found out I got another bruise around my waist.

And I can feel the pain now.

"Huh". If my mom and her dad aren't greedy and selfish our lives won't be like this. I mean mine and nayeon.

I could still see that bunny smile that I saw seven years ago when we met for the first time before one year later her mom died, and then our parents get married.

My cheeks swollen, because of the slaps.

It hurts but that's okay, I'm getting used to it.

It's time to sleep, I walk downstairs with my pillow and blanket leaving that evil bunny.

I won't sleep at her room because I could get another slap if I go there.

*****
Nayeon walked downstairs and saw Jeongyeon was sleeping at the couch.

"I shouldn't sleep at her room, I mean I should be awake and punch her because she left me for that nerd girl".

The older girl is ready to go to school, she was about to let Jeongyeon sleep and be late but then she punch the younger's stomach until she is awake.

"Huaah!". Jeonyeon was awake in shock.

"That's for leaving me last night". Nayeon said while she was walking out of the house.

Damn! I tried to prevent myself to not get slap or punch from her but still... That evil arrgh.

I won't go to school, I have girlfriend now, Mina might be hating on me and Nayeon huaah.. what a misery!

Arriving at school she was welcomed by the group of foreigner girls.

"Hii babe, I just want to wish you a good day and give you this lunch box. I made it special for you".

"Thank you, have a nice day for you too. You remember our promise, right? So step back, stay away from me". Jeongyeon said without smiling, she gave the girl cold shoulder.

"What the hell! Yah she worked hard to cook this food for you and then you treat her like she is disgusting ". Tzuyu pulls the hum of jeongyeon's uniform.

"And you even fucked her last night!".

"Stop Tzu...". Mina was about to defend jeongyeon but then sana push Tzuyu away from Jeongyeon.

"Fuck off! Chou Tzuyu don't touch my gf and you don't know everything about me or her".

"I'm sorry san..". Jeongyeon was about to apologize but then "call me babe, that's okay I'll wait for you at my house". She kissed the taller girl on her cheek as she step her feets to go to class.