Another Long Night

I stayed at library before going home, there's something that makes me won't go home. I hate schools, I hate home. The only place that gives me peace is this place and the girl who sitting in front of me while reading her book.

"What are you staring at?". I got nervous meanwhile She smiled, happy that she caught me staring at her.

"Nothing". I look down at my book.

"Here..".

"Huh?".

"For the bruises, sana said why the hell she she got bruises on her handsome face". She chuckled while trying to copy the way her friend talk.

"Thank you..". I took deep sigh "I don't like her act like she is my girlfriend in front of everyone".

"Why? She is beautiful tho".

"I don't care, I want her me and also that group of lesbians to stop bothering".

"Hey I think it's a good thing, you can get friends with other and have girlfriend rather than having the only this boring friend in your life".

"I want a peace in my life, having you as my only friend is enough".

She smiled calmly.

"okay if that's what you want but I can't help you with sana, you can't stop someone for falling in love with you.. yoo jeongyeon".

"I want her to stop, myoui mina..". We chuckled.

***

I'm so gratefull because I'm the only one who can see the smile of yours.

She used to never let anyone be in her life, I'm the first one.

But I hate seeing you got the bruises again

Yup The fact is.. this is not the first time I see the bruises all over her face.

The moment that made us get close was not
that good.

At that time I was in a rush to go to tolilet in between the class hour.

I was in shock because the tall girl has bruises all over her back. She was trying to put a big patch on it.

She realize I was there and look at her in surprised. She tried to cover the bruises by using the shirt that she held.

But then I could see that she was not only having bruises on her back but I saw marks around her upper chest.

Was she molested or something why she got all the bruises and...

"Please just pretend that you never see it". She said

"Okayy.. don't worry but let me help you put the patch". I show her a little smile.

she got shy but still let me help her.

"So cute". I said under my breath.

"Huh?".

"Nothing". I chuckled.

She lets me in her life but never want anyone knows it. We pretend like we don't know each other when we are at school.

I don't know why but she said.. "to keep you safe". while stroking my hair.

I hope one day she would tell me why she always get all the bruises so that maybe I can help her.

I'm staring at her and then get up to move and sit beside her.

I lay my head upon her shoulder, I can see she gets confused.

"Jeangyeon-ah..." I said softly.

"You know that I care for you, you can trust me and tell everything about you".

"Hmm I know". She smiled.

"And I care for you too".

***

That's why I won't let you know everything about me. Jeongyeon thought.

"Uh it's already 7 pm I have to go home now". Mina is ready to leave.

"Bye.. you have to go home too, don't stay too long okay". She said.

"Yes mom". They chuckled.

I don't wanna go home, I don't want to suffer along the night again.

She encourage herself to go home by thinking that everything is gonna be okay.

Now she is in front of the door of her house.

"Welcome back sister, where have you been? I've missed you so bad".

"I'm so lonely because your mom and my dad aren't at home again". The girl pouts meanwhile jeongyeon looks terrified as the girl was coming close to her.

"Why don't you smile? Aren't you happy you're a famous student now even have fucking beautiful girlfriend".

"You can't keep your promise to be a loser that doesn't have everything so.. I have to give you another punishment".

"Eonni.. nayeon eonni please forgive me I swear that I try my best to push everyone away and be ordinary person, be a loser as what you want... I.. ". She cuts off the taller girl to talk by forcing the girl to kiss her, she sucks her lips so hard and bite it until the short haired girl's lip is bleeding.

"Arrgh". Jeongyeon feels the pain.

"Who allowed you to talk that much huh..?!

"I'm sorry". Jeongyeon tries to hold her tears and she knows that tonight will be another long night.