Zonk

Jeongyeon wants a peaceful life, she never tries to show off everything even tho actually she can.

Being shy is the key, she thought.

Rarely talk to anyone and have everage talents at everything, what a peacful life.

She smiled while drinking her banana yoghurt.

"Hey hyung, please watch around while I'm muach.. muach". a tall girl with a bang hair that can't move even by the strong wind on this rooftop said while puckering her lips toward the older girl with bitchy resting face beside her.

what the hell?! Since when I become her hyung, we didn't even know each other. She often greet me but I know she greet everyone in this school.

"Uh ah uh ah Lisa-ah.."

"Jenny ah .... jenny eonni".

I can't, I can't... dude please stay sleep. Jeongyeon told herself and lil bro under her skirt to calm. She grips the bottle of her yoghurt so strong till it's broken.

The sound of moaning from the both girls make her lil dude wake up.

She stands up and try to hide it when they walk by..

"Hyung thank you so much". The tall girl hug her from behind.

"Okay... okay". She said without looking at them.

Hurry up.. leave me alone.

Arrgh what should I do.. should I mas.. tur ah I can't do that on this rooftop.

Fortunately the lunch break has finished so she can go smoothly to restroom without anyone knows.

In the middle her solo time she heard..

"Bitch.. you're fucking bitch, bitch... I told you to stay away from my boyfriend!".

"But your boyfriend wants me to suck his dick, you know what? he said...".

"He said you can't compete me, you can't make his dick stay hard".

'Plak..' she got slap.

"I'm better than you".

'Plak'. Another slap.

"I need to teach you more lesson, that you're nothing you are just a bitch who get horny all the time".

The girls are leaving her.

"Fuck! Im Nayeon.. she attacked me when I'm alone".

Jeongyeon walks out from the cubicle she found out the girl in soaked and she got red on her cheek because of the slaps she got.

She looks so pathetic. Jeongyeon thought.

"What are you looking at ?! I know I'm looking so hot in this wet uniform that reflects my sexy body but you better fuck off, I'm not lesbian".

She is really phatetic.

Jeongyeon knelt down in front of the girl, wiping her hair, her face by using her handkerchief.

She puts her hoodie around the girl's shoulder.

The taller caught the flirty girl is staring at her a she is getting up.

"You don't need to give me back that hoodie ".

"Wait, I'm Minatozaki Sana.. what's your name?"

"Yoo jeongyeon.." She turns her head to look at the girl.

"Thank you jeongyeonie"

***
"Hyung!". Lisa calls her.

"Where are you going?"

"Go home". Why she comes to me with this bunch of lesbians.

"Wait, you can't go home we need to watch a match between pink shiba and cherry bunny teams wooh!". She said with full of excitement.

"You need to support pink shiba my cutie sexy sana is in that team". This pale skinned girl said.

"Nah jennie eonni is in cherry bunny team, you need to be on my side since you're my hyung".

"Yup Irene eonni too". woah this girl, she has cool eyes.

The smol girl doesn't say anything. Is she not lesbian like them?

"What are they gonna do?".

"Dancing, I guess". Seulgi said.

"But I need to go home so bye".

"No... no, from now on you belong to this group so we need to stay together". Lisa and the other pull my hands to go with them.

As we've arrived at the court what we see is sana slaps nayeon's cheek.

"Is it really dancing match?" Seulgi said in questioningly face.

"That's my revenge and.."

"You don't need to worry that I'll steal your boyfriend anymore because I already have a girlfriend".

Sana said as she smiled while walking toward us.

"Hi my girlfriend"

"Woah she calls me her girlfriend". Dahyun is smiling ear to ear.

But surprisingly she kisses me in front the whole students of this school.

"This is our first day".

First day of what? of my misery ?