First day of Misery

First day of what? First day of my misery?

"Yah is that true you're Sana's girlfriend? damn that hurts me". Dahyun said she looks annoyed.

"No! I didn't even know her". Jeongyeon said, disgusted.

"You got kiss from her, how could I believe that you're not her gf".

"You're so fake" . The pale girl said.

"Hey dahyun, stop you're too much". Lisa stops her.

"Wait.. what's wrong with your face". Chaeyoung notices the bruise around jeongyeon's lips.

"Nothing, just ignore it". I don't know why these girls are suddenly becoming my friends they sat around me when I was sitting alone at cafetaria. The short hair girl is staring at them.

"Jeongyeon, tell me... How could sana kiss you and claim you to be her gf?".

"I don't know.. it's just yesterday I helped her".

"What happened?". Seulgi asked her.

"I helped her that's all, maybe thats the reason why she suddenly be like that to me".

"I thought she kissed you because you're handsome, cool or better than me but I guess I'm more handsome and cool than you. I'll do something sweet by being the prince with white horse and help her when she is in trouble so that she can fall in love with me hahaha". Dahyun said, she was laughing like a villain not a prince, silly.

"Gross". chaeyoung said while showing her judging stare at Dahyun.

"Fuck off Homophobic".

"I'm not".

" and then why you're always being nojam when we're talking about the girls we like".

"You're all too obvious, you all know what people think about us. I don't like to be treated like we're disgusting".

"You act like them who hate us". Lisa said sadly, people know that Lisa and Jennie are couple and thare's always a time when they get humiliate verbally.

"I'm sorry". The small girl said.

"That's okayy". The Thai girl smiled.

"Jeongyeon-ah tell us if there's any problem, we're friends. You can tell us about everything". Seulgi told Jeongyeon but the girl is just being silent.

actually seulgi is the most mature one among of them. I don't know, if I can.. I would tell you all. having friends is fun but I can't. I should be alone, be ordinary, be invisible for anyone so that I wouldn't hurt anyone or get hurt.

I saw sana was on her way, I know she would come to me and make a mess like yesterday. I should leave.

"Hey where are you going Hyung?!". Lisa said loudly.

"What's wrong with her? Seriously is there something wrong with us how could she doesn't want be friends with the charming people like us?" Dahyun said.

"I agree for that, we're cool and talented". Chaeyoung put her arm around dahyun's shoulder. They're best friends after all even though sometimes they have arguments.

"You all seriously". Seulgi with Lisa chuckled.

"Woah sana-chan damn, she is always beautiful".

But then Dahyun eyes was widen because she saw sana was hugging Jeongyeon from behind in front of everyone at cafetaria.

"Hallo my girlfriend, why didn't you replay or pick up the phone call from me.. I Miss you". Sana said while hugging the taller girl. Her group is standing behind her.

Jeongyeon saw nayeon was one of people in cafetaria who watching the scene.

Her face shows that she is afraid of something without saying anything she push sana until she fell.

Dahyun is running, ready to help the girl.

This is my chance, woohoo.

Her friends also are trying to help her but the girl shows the signal that she won't them to help her .

"I want her to help me".

Jeongyeon turns her body and squat, she thought the girl crush would help her but instead of that she asked her "How long have you been in korea?" Sana was smiling because she is happy jeongyeon trying to know her more.

"Around three or four years maybe.."

"Okaayy you must be understand what I'm gonna say". Jeongyeon move he face close to the girl, sana thought the taller girl was going to kiss her.

But then "I'm not your girl friend!" she yelled a bit to her ear.

"Understand". Jeongyeon is smirking, their faces are so close.

"What's wrong with your face?" The shorter girl touches her face.

Jeongyeon feels her heart is beating so fast, she just realize how beautiful the girl who is in front of her face. She shook her head, trying to snap herself.

Don't fall, please don't fall yoo jeongyeon.

"I guess you don't understand korean". Jeongyeon was standing up.

She left the girl sitting on the floor.

"Hey are you okay?" Dahyun was touching her shoulder trying to help her.

"Who the hell are you?". Sana pushed her hands away and standing.

"I'm dahyun". The girl smiled but the japanese girl gave her disgusted look.

"Jeongyeon's friend". She continued.

"Okayy if you are her friend, do you know why she got the bruise on her handsome face?"

"Handsome?.. am I handsome too?". Instead of answering the question she gave another question because of jealousy. She smiled shamelessly but sana gave another disgusted stare.

"Yah answer my question".

"I..I don't know". Awakwardly smiled.

"You're not her friend then, arrgh you're wasting my time!". Sana left the cafetaria with her friends while dahyun is walking to her friends with pouty face.

"Hey you shouldn't be like that, you've known that the girl has had crush on you since the first year of high school". Mina said to the older girl.

"I don't care, I'm only gay for jeongyeon". They were on the way to their own classes.

"How can I just realize there is handsome girl like her in this school after almost two years, girls have you known her before I did?". She is pouting.

"I know her". Mina said "we're in the same class"

"Hey why didn't you tell me earlier?".

"Yah how can she told you, you don't even seem like girl". Momo yelled a bit.

"Ugh I want her so bad".

"Sana eonni you only like her face and the only thing that makes you think you like her is because she made you curious". Tzuyu said, she looks unhappy.

Sana stops walking and standing in front tzuyu made the girl surprised.

"hmm what's wrong? Are you jealous?" Staring flirty.

Tzuyu chuckled "impossible.. a girl like you, even if I like girls I won't date you I rather choose mina or momo eonni ".

Sana rolled her eyes "whatever".

"Jeongyeon is better than you, she is sweet and handsome". They continue walking

"you better stop chasing, she doesn't like you obviously". Mina said.

"She is just pretending hard to get, no one could resist how cute and sexy minatozaki sana. I will get her".

"But she is different no one can wreck the wall that she built so strong, even people who only want to be her friends".

"Just see what minatozaki can do, myoui mina". Sana said proudly.

***