Chapter 1

"Do What You Gotta Do" | [TDBKDK]
Created by: HttpsNeo_

------------------------------------------------------

Izuku's POV

I yawn tiredly, opening my eyes at the sound of my alarm clock. I groaned loudly, slamming my hand on top of the clock. "I'm up, I'm up.." I muttered to myself.

I dragged myself out of bed, rubbing my eyes, while walking into the bathroom. It must've been a rough night, god, I barley got any sleep.
My sleep schedule is absolutely horrible.

I looked at my tired reflection and grab my toothbrush, stupid face. Thank the lord for face wash, my skin is somewhat clear thanks to it. A squeeze of the toothpaste tube was enough to brush my teeth.

The now running faucet was music to my ears, running my toothbrush quickly under the water to moisten the toothbrush and paste. My mouth was now wide open, beginning to brush lightly.

**

"Mom! I'm heading off for school, now! Love you!" I yelled, heavily stomping down the stairs with my backpack.

"I left you breakfast on the table! Eat it before you leave," she'd yell back. My feet ran the opposite direction towards the table as I swallowed my breakfast down, eating as fast as I could.

I should really get up earlier, maybe then I wouldn't be almost late. Well— I wasn't necessarily late. I just preferred to get to school earlier so I'd had more time to talk with my friends.

**

I panted heavily, looking up at the school gates. Where are they? Oh no, did they go inside already?!

Oh, there they are!
"Hey Ura, Tsu!" I said, with a warm smile on my face. Uraraka immediately greeted me with a warn embrace, with her large smile that could brighten anyone's day.

"Deku! Hey!" Uraraka says, as Tsu waves at me.

"You're late today," Uraraka pouted, knocking against my head playfully.

"I overslept, I'm sorry!" I whined, rolling my eyes.

"Anyways.. Shall we to class?" The brunette asked. The green-haired female, along with myself nodded our heads as we made our way into the doors and taking a shortcut to class, through the crowded hallways.

**

Everyone began to chat amongst themselves, unfortunately I don't have any friends in this specific class, but, I have Uraraka and a few others in another class.

The loud and irritating bell finally had began to ring, as everyone settled down and began to make their way back to their designated seating.

The professor came in a few minutes after the bell rang.
"Alright, Everyone please take your-"
Everyone was already in their seats.

"Anyways..please open your books to page 12." The taller male spoke, in his usual sleepy yet annoyed tone.

**

I made my way down into the cafeteria, sitting with my usual friends, Iida, Tsu, and Uraraka. They're my main friends in this school. I sorta have a hard time socializing, I would consider myself socially awkward.

It's hard for me to start conversations, though, I've broken out of that shell a bit ever since I've met those three.

We had our average conversations for a while, the usual. School, finding work, dorms, the usual college things.