Chapter 12

Recap:

Could the two boys possibly be in some type of danger? But why would they go to him, out of all people? It's strange. Anything possible could be happening, though wouldn't the police be the best option?

"He sent his location..?" I wondered. I started to get worried, scared to open my messages.
----------------------------------------------

No One's POV

Todoroki was fairly still have asleep, so he wasn't really that worried about everything going on at the moment. Though, something told him to actually read the messages. Something was wrong. Shinsou's first.

***

Shinsou

Something's wrong, I can't find Midoriya.

I haven't seen him since once of his private sessions.

Oh, shit, dude! Pick up the phone! It's urgent! He just called me!

***

"The hell?" Todoroki thought. He was deeply confused, not processing the messages as he should have been.

His thumb clicked off the messages, opening up to Izuku's, eyes widening as they carefully read the sent texts.

***
'Zuku

Sorry 2 bother u. Can we talk tho? It's super important!

Shoto?

I'm scared, Shoto.

Pick up the phone please!

I'm really scared

'Zuku - Missed Call

'Zuku - Missed Call

'Zuku has sent their location.

***

It was weird, all of this. All of the emotions coming towards the male at once, slowly processing.

"Holy shit," realization struck.

"Shit, oh, fuck. This is bad, god." Panic finally began to sink in.
Was Izuku Safe? Was he merely overreacting?

He needed to atleast make sure he was okay. Was his location on? Probably not.

Didn't he send his location, though?

He needed to get dressed, quickly. Figure out where his dearest was, then rest.

"You're so loud, dammit," a raspy voice spoke, shifting in the sheets.
"I-I apologize," Todoroki planted a kiss on the blonde's forehead.

"What are you even doing?" He sat up, finger-combing his hair out of his face. The tangled blonde locks of hair was all over his face, endearing to the eyes.

"I think there's something wrong. Izuku's in trouble," a hand slipped to cup the side of Bakugou's cheek.

"Why would you think that?"

Todoroki reluctantly handed over his phone, opened to all the various text messages and missed calls.

"Gee, you think? Obviously there's something fucking happening, we need to go find out. And quick.

"You're right. You know what, get ready. We'll leave in a few minutes, alright?" The heterochromic male quickly sat up, rushing towards the closet for an outfit.