Chapter 16

"Whatever, I'll just wait until after. Remember, we're taking you somewhere. If you need a change of clothes just text me, 'kay?" He kissed his boyfriend's forehead, ruffling his hair.

"That would've been great for this moment." A mumble left the boy's lips, hearing Katsuki chuckle in response.
-------------------------------------------------------

"Please tell me we're going somewhere that has food," Izuku whined, pouting while looking around.

"Of course, obviously. What kind of boyfriends would we be if we didn't fulfill your natural cravings?" Bakugou sarcastically replied, rolling his eyes from the tugging of his sleeve by Izuku.

He looked around, seeing the decoration around the restaurant.

"Here, I got us a table outside. Away from everyone, fortunately." Shouto signaled, the three of them continuing to walk across to their table.

"Why are you two wearing masks? Sunglasses? It's like, eighty degrees. I wanna see your faces?" Izuku tilted his head, taking a seat in the chair the split haired man pulled out for him.

"Nothing, we can take them off now."

A smile appeared on the boy's face, swinging his feet as he excitedly looked around. This place was gorgeous, it had bright string lights that were hanging above the table, the night sky was changing colors and the weather was practically perfect. It was a fancy type of restaurant, it was mostly crowded. Of course, a few strings were pulled in order for the group to get a table away from everyone else.

"Your eyes look so pretty, I see the reflection of the sunset inside of them." Todoroki reached over the table, his hand cupping the smaller boy's cheek, thumb brushing his cheek lightly.

"Awh, stop it, Shou'," a blush appeared on his freckled cheeks, a cheeky smile folding on his lips.

"Stop being so mushy in front of me, I'm trying to read the fucking menu." The blonde's usual snarky tone interrupted the moment, his eyes speaking over the menu directly over his face, quickly going back to reading.

"I was joking, get your fucking foot off my dick."

A slam came from underneath the table, earning a giggle from the other boy across.

"Get whatever you want, my love. Same with you, Katsuki." Shouto slid his card to the middle of the table, smiling while beginning to look down at their own order.

The waiter soon came, placing down a basket of bread and more rolls of napkins and slicer utensils.

"My name is Kendou! I'll be your waiteress for today, may I get you three started with drinks? Perhaps you've already picked out your food, I can take that too!" Her bright smile accompanied her polite tone, a notepad and pen being grasped between her hands.

"Uhm, I'll just take the regular red wine. I don't think I'm ready to order my food yet—"
"No, he'll have the Koshu wine, thank you." Izuku began, though immediately interrupted by the duel man with a wide smirk on his face.

"S-shouto, that's like, the most expensive wine on this menu?" He tilted his head, giving a worried expression.

"What did I say earlier, hm? I said get whatever you want. You deserve only the most expensive things, love." His words bounced off his tongue, watching his boyfriend's head turn away from the barley contained fluster on his face.

"For him, he'll have the Yebius beer. And for myself, I'll just take a regular soda."

"A-ah, that's great! So, you three aren't decided on food yet, correct?" The waitress hesitated, a little awkward from the current heavy atmosphere, "we should be ready. Tell our nice waitress your order, alright? You too, Katsuki." Shouto's raspy voice and charm was practically a weapon or a spell, it always worked on anyone.