🍨Chapter 28🍨

"Maybe you could get dessert later~" I whispered in his ear. He shivered and he slowly became flustered. "S-Shut up you idiot." He tucked his face into my shoulder. I chuckled and walked out the door.
------------------------------------------------------

The next day...

Bakugou's POV

Buzzz...

Buzzz...

"Mmm..." I groaned tiredly.

Buzzzzz....

Buzzzz...

I groaned louder and opened my eyes a bit. My vision had to focus for a second. I looked down to see a sleeping multicolored haired male. I assumed it was Todoroki, considering who else would it be.

I was laying on top of him, so I carefully got up and reached for my phone. My bottom felt.. wet. Like water had spilled on me or something. Todoroki also had new sheets. I checked my surroundings and analyzed the area.

Todoroki with quite a few hickeys on his neck. Must've been me. I'm assuming he gave me a bath. I probably got 'dessert' and don't remember it.. Anyway. I'd turn my focus back to my phone.

10 New messsages:

👽Annoying Bitch👽

Mina... I wonder what she wants. It's fucking 11:00AM.. I sat up and hopped off the bed, lazily holding my phone. Dammit, my back hurts. I stretched and yawned a bit. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

I turned on the sink and opened my messages on my phone. Reading each individual message which some of it was just spam. Oh? She texted me the details of what we're doing for Izuku's graduation. Interesting.. I'll tell Todoroki later.

I set my phone down on the counter,then used my hands to scoop up the cold water, splashing it onto my face. I reached for the spare towel on the counter and gently dried my face. I felt hands on my waist, already knowing who it was.

"Good morning." He wrapped his full hands around my waist. "Morning." I reached my hand back to pat his head. "How'd you sleep?" He left a gentle kiss on my neck. "You're annoying." I slapped his hands off my waist. He laughed and follow me out as I left the bathroom.

I sat down on the bed and he sat next to me. He leaned over and kissed my forehead. "What would you like for breakfast?" He asked. "I'm not hungry right now." "Why? Still full from last night?" He tilted his head. "I hate you with such a burning passion." I looked away.

"I love you too." He smiled. I'd hand him my phone with Mina's messages opened. He took the phone and read through the recent messages, explaining the plan. "He's going to be so happy.. I hope." He mumbled, handing the phone back to me. "Mhmm.. Only 3 days to get prepared."

Izuku's POV

I slowly sat up from my sleeping position, yawning and and stretching. I picked up my phone and looked at the clock. Jeez, 11:10. I slept for a while.. I'm starting to get worried, though. It's been weeks since I've heard from my mom.. Though I'm pretty sure she's still on her trip.

I hopped off my bed and headed towards the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth.  After I finished, I walked back into my room and plopped back onto the bed.