Chapter 13

Recap

"I'm so fucking sorry this happened." The blonde bowed his head, holding the emerald boy tighter in his arms.

"Come on, let's get out of here quickly." Todoroki clasped onto Bakugou and Izuku's hand, leading them quickly out of the horror story house they had once been in.
----------------------------------------------

No One's POV

"Are you sure you're both okay?" Todoroki sighed deeply, putting his arm around the two as the three of them sat in the back seat of the car, concerned.

Bakugou and Izuku look at eachother, "Yeah," they say in sync.

"We need to call the police, though." Izuku's mind began to wander, "we'd get in trouble too, if we called them. Technically we just murdered someone." Todoroki scratches the back of his head.

"Hm? Who is this 'we' you speak of?" Izuku giggled, teasing them jokingly. Bakugou and Todoroki could only roll their eyes.

He leaned in closer, going up to Izuku's head and kissing his forehead, doing the same with Bakugou.

"I'm so glad you're okay."

"I think I know someone that can take care of our little problem, though." Bakugou gave a small, mischievous smirk. "I'll call them."

He pulled out hhis phone, dialing a number which turned into a three way call.

"Izuku, would you like to go to our place? Just for tonight? " Duel pupils wandered, tilting his head as his eyes laid on the greenette once again.

'Spend the night?', he thought. His mother wouldn't mind, right? After all, he had been gone all this time with no concern. Which was very much appreciated.

It was recently expressed of how Izuku wanted to feel and achieve more freedom, instead of his mother checking up on him of what seemed like every few seconds.

Bless her heart, he didn't mind it. Though the constant check ups would interrupt his services at time, plus more inconvenient times.

It was a hard truth, but his mother learned to be less protective and began giving him the space he wished for.

Bakugou looked away, trying to hide tthe fact that he was both pissed yet glad about the invitation given by Todoroki. He quickly ended his conversation with the people on the phone, turning towards the two.

"Now that I realize, your car is so cool! So fancy!" Izuku looked around in amazement, face bright enough to light up a room. "This is awesome!"

"Alright, we'd best be going now. It's getting late," the male gave one last peck, before opening the back seat's door, shutting it behind him as he entered the driver's area.

The blonde took the signal, doing the same as he simply just crawled to the front, into the passenger's side.

The car's engine shortly started, with the short car ride finally beginning to start as he pulled off.

"Hey, Kacchan." Heterochromic eyes drift off to Bakugou, nudging his shoulder while driving.

"The hell do you want?" A glare was given, followed by a raised eyebrow.

The car was momentarily placed on auto pilot, as he leaned over and whispered, "we should buy a house together. Think of all the things we could do, hm? Or, would you rather permanently move in?"

Bakugou you looked at him in disgust, cheeks slightly tinting. "Oh, go fuck yourself."

Todoroki loved to tease him whenever he's bored out of his mind. He likes seeing his reactions to the heartfelt or flirty things he'd whisper to the blonde. Whether he'd tense up, or curse at him.