Chapter 7

Recap:

The boy quickly ran with a bit of speed, but before he reaches the end of the stage, he grabs the pole and swings around. After, he lands into a split.

The claps and cheers of the audience couldn't have been any louder.
"Let's give it up, for Deku!" The intercom proudly spoke.
Todoroki and Bakugou couldn't believe their eyes from the performance, sitting there in shock.
----------------------------------------------

No One's POV

The music slowly faded, the crowd getting louder and giving a round of applaud. The light's colors change to a more pink color, as the smaller boy once on stage had walked off.

Music soon became louder, as the crows slowly lowered their volume bit by bit.

Though, the two men were still shocked from the wonderful performance they had just seen.

"I would literally pay to see that again," Bakugou wiped the remaining drool for the side of his mouth.

Yellow hair peeked from the side of their eyes, "did you like the show? It seems you two show an interest in good ol' Deku, huh? I wouldn't blame you, he's pretty cute." A chuckle was let out from none other than Denki himself.

"Shut up, stupid dunce face. Why does your face looked like that?" The blond raised his voice, glaring.

"Mean!" The boy whined, giving a pout face.

Todoroki zoned out, puzzled.

"I think I agree with you, about getting his number. Perhaps later, though," Todoroki shook his head, trying to wipe away his obvious flushed yet blank expression.

"Well, could I get you two anymore drinks?" The energetic boy asked, pulling out his notepad.

"You can get him another beer. Here, I'll give you the payment while you're at it," The duel haired boy grabbed out his wallet, pulling out an hundred dollar bill.

"Would you like change?"

"Nah, keep it."

Kaminari nodded his head, walking away and going to grab the desired drink.

"We'll come back here in a few days, not just for the club, though. We still have to analyze the surroundings for the land, right?" Todoroki yawned, placing a hand on the other boy's thigh.

"Whatever," an eye roll was given.

The two men's booths were off to the side a bit, though somewhat in the middle. They were a good distance from the main club, also a good distance from the actual bar.

But, the volume towards the middle of the club became loud. Louder than usual.

There was yelling, just a scream or two. More people began to walk over to the middle, watching in amaze, it had seemed.

"Hey, what's going on over there, I wonder?" Bakugou raised an eyebrow, getting on his knees inside of the booth to peek over.

"Don't know, should we check it out?" The taller male began to scoot out the seat, standing up as he let the other male out the booth.

The spiked hair moved gently, as he nodded his head.

They had began to walk towards the middle, main part of the club. There were more tables, the bar was next to it, just a bit further back.

Glass had shattered, making a large, ringing sound.

It had seemed as if a fight were going on. It was hard to make out where the fight or rebuttal was going on at. Steps were getting closer, able to make out the figures in the middle of the argument.

One of them had looked familiar. The short waiter from earlier, along with an unfamiliar older male.

The man was heavily yelling at him, while he had been on his hands and knees, on the ground, cleaning up a broken glass.

Todoroki carefully pushed through the crowd of people that had gathered around, dragging Bakugou with him and standing in front of the boy on the ground, facing towards the man.

He was quite short, compared to Todoroki. Todoroki is atleast six foot two, perhaps more. The male only went up to about his chest.

"Oi, what the fuck is going on here?" Bakugou put on his explosive tone.

"This idiot refuses to serve me, not to mention I requested a one night stand," the man with jet black hair angrily kicked pieces of the broken ground at the vulnerable male on the ground.

Bakugou and Todoroki gave a disgusted look, with the blonde's blood starting boil.

"First of all, he's a stripper, not a prostitute." Todoroki looked the man up and down.

He moved closer to the drunk, angry man. The shorter male practically spat on the three of them, "I didn't even ask for your input, did I? I ordered this boy to do what I requested, and that's what's going to happen."

The multicolored boy looked annoyed, not to mention uninterested. He cracked his fists, earning a look of shock from Bakugou.
Now, Shoto doesn't usually resort to violence, but it just felt necessary at this point.

It felt like everyone was staring at the two men, more specifically none other than Todoroki himself.

839 words

To Be Continued....