🍦Chapter 23🍦

They're the most precious things that have ever happened to me. Izuku has really chubby cheeks, and Bakugou's are soft like a baby. It's like a dream come true. Well, time to prepare for 6 long hours.
-------------------------------------------------------

  Izuku's POV

It's about 4AM, Monday morning right now. I'm trying to stay awake to wait for Shocchan and Kacchan. I can't wait until they get home. I'll try my best, though. My body isn't really good with staying awake late.

My eyes are slowly closing, but I'm trying to resist. Shit.. I don't think I can stay up much longer. I'm slowly giving out. Getting more tired by the second. I wonder if we have any energy drinks...

Todoroki's POV

It's 5AM right now. I thought we'd land at 6AM, but surprisingly we got here early. Bakugou fell asleep, so now I have to carry him. Good thing our suitcases aren't big, considering we weren't staying there for long.

I'd pick him up, making sure he's secured in my arm.With my spare hand, I carried our suitcases. I gently walked to the car, trying not to wake him. Carefully opening the door and putting him in the passengers seat.

I closed the door quietly, then opened our trunk, putting the suitcases in there. I closed it then got into the driver's seat. It's about a 30 minute drive until I get to my house.

  Izuku's POV

They should be almost here by now. I found an energy drink in Kacchan's mini fridge. I hope he doesn't mind. I think this drink will last just until they finally come home. I can't wait, I'm so excited!

It's been 30 minutes, I think I heard something in the driveway! I can feel myself slowly getting excited! I'd sit patiently waiting for Shocchan and Kacchan.

  Todoroki's POV

I'd pull up in the driveway. I can't wait to see Izuku and lay in my own bed. The cute expression that Izuku is going to have. Ah, I have such cute boyfriends.

I'd park, then slowly get out of the car. I think we can wait until tomorrow to get the suitcases out of the trunk. For now, let's just focus on getting Bakugou and going inside.

I walked over to the passenger's side and opened the door. I'd carefully scoop Bakugou up in my arms. He's so adorable, I'd hate if I accidentally wake him. I closed the door and carefully walked into the house door.

The maid cleaned really well, it's almost as if I can see sparkles. I'd walk over to the elevator, taking it to the 3rd floor. I walked down the hallway, and into my room. I saw a very tired, yet excited green haired male.

"Kacchan, Shocchan!" He shouted. "Shhh." I said, pointing to Bakugou. He covered his mouth. So adorable. I gently walked over to the bed and tucked Bakugou in. I turned around and opened my arms wide.

Izuku ran into my arms, and I hugged him as if my life depended on it. "My cute Izuku, I've missed you." I smiled. "Shocchan! I've missed you!" He buried his head into my chest. I picked him up, and he wrapped his legs around my waist.

"I love you." I said, looking into his eyes. "I love you too!" He'd laugh and kiss my nose. Yeah, we act like we haven't seen eachother in months. It's kind of funny. I guess we just can't stand being away from eachother for too long.