☀️Chapter 36☀️

"Uh, what..?" The male gave a puzzled look. "We're sorry for her." Uraraka nervously laughed. "It's fine. I don't mind, but, yes, I am single..?" He laughed awkwardly. "You're pretty cute." Mina gave a sly smile. "'M-Mina! You're going to make him uncomfortable!" Izuku stared. "Haha, Allow me to introduce myself. The name's Hanta Sero."
-----------------------------------------------------

[I'm sorry for the amount of bullshit that's going to be here.]

Izuku's POV

"Oo~ That's a cute name!" Mina smiled. Sero gave a low chuckle, "You're not too bad yourself, y'know?" He lifted up her hand, kissing the top. Mina squealed as she over dramatically fanned herself.

"Anyway.." Uraraka awkwardly changed the subject. "These are my friends, and.." Todoroki began, then looked over to me.

"Oh..? OH! Y-Yeah, haha. I'm Midoriya! Nice to meet you.. I'm Todoroki's boyfriend!" I smiled, reaching my hand out. "Nice to meet-" Before Sero could finish, Todoroki cleared his throat loudly.

"He means HUSBAND." He slowly lowered my hand down. "So defensive, sorry man! Didn't know you didn't allow him to shake hands, haha. Anyways, who's the blondie?" He asked.

"That's Bakugou, my other husband." "Dayummm, 2 for 1? Nice, bro, nice." He smiled. "What about those 4?" Sero pointed.

"Green hair, Asui-" "Call me Tsu." "Right.. That's As-Tsu, brunette is Uraraka, purple hair is.. Shinsou.. and the blonde is Kaminari."

"Yo, nice to meet you all." "Yeah, yeah, anyways let's go get a drink, you know? By the way, I'm Mina~" Mina hooked onto Sero's arm. "Sure, why not, pretty girl?~" Sero and Mina sat up, walking over to the bar.

"God, there goes Mina again.." Tsu face palmed. "We better go get her." Uraraka sat up, along with Tsu. "Bring us a few drinks back, please!" I waved. "Yeah, sure." They walked off, as Denki followed close behind.

"We'll be outside, clearly someone has to drive back." Momo laughed, pulling Jirou along with her.

"Well, it's just us." Todoroki looked Bakugou and I. "Yeah, no, I'm gonna go follow those losers." Bakugou sat up, pushing in his chair. "Love you~ Be safe." Todoroki snickered. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Todoroki's POV

"It's just me and you, my love." I gently placed a hand on his thigh, beginning to massage it from the outer towards the inner. I used my other hand and patted my lap.

He nodded his head, sitting up and climbing on his lap, facing towards me. He threw his arms around my neck and leaned in for a kiss.

It was a messy kiss, he was all over me, as our tongues touched eachother swapping our salvia. I felt as he bounced up and down on my lap, making the kiss deeper.

I separated from the kiss, giving a small chuckle.

The sexual tension in the air is practically irresistible.

"I want you so bad.." Izuku mumbled, nuzzling his head into my neck. "Is that right? How bad do you want me?" I brought my head down a little lower to his ear.

"Oh, so badly~.. Please m-" "I'm tired of listening to your dirty talk, I'm still here, y'know?" Shinsou yawned loudly.

"A-Ah, right.. I forgot you were here.. Sorry Shinsou!.." He quickly hopped off my lap, back into his chair.

I glared at Shinsou, giving a sharp stare. He sighed and rolled his eyes, pulling out his phone.

"Can't you like.. go somewhere else." I stared. "Todoroki..! Don't be rude, it's fine, he can stay!" Izuku smiled. I hate that he's so nice, goddammit.