Chapter 11

Recap:

"Wait a minute, I know who you are! You're Japan's biggest company owner! Shoto Todoroki! There's no way you're actually here, especially in Mido's room! I'm totally telling everyone about this!"

"Oh, shit." Todoroki deeply sighed in annoyance.
----------------------------------------------

No One's POV

"You're such an inspiration! I'm obsessed with the way you work!"

"Please, Tell me more about yourself!" Mina says, excitedly.

"I would love to, but-"
The sound of a phone ringing would interrupt the fan girling of Mina, "actually, I have to go."

"Perfect timing," he thought.

Todoroki reaches in his back pocket and pulls out a paper and pen. He writes down his number and gives it to Mina, shoving the utensils back and his pocket, walking out the door.

He dug back into his pocket to pull out his cell phone, pressing accept on the calling button.

"Hello?"

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

Todoroki holds his phone away from his ear a bit to lower the noise from his friend's yelling. God, he's not even on speaker phone and he's still loud.

"I was visiting Izuku, the boy from the club, remember?" He could practically hear bakugou roll his eyes through the phone.

"Whatever! Fucking annoying, just get to my place. We still have things to discuss, remember?" "Right, I'll be there in five minutes."

"If you're late, I'm kicking your ass," Bakugou said with his last message, before hanging up. Todoroki shoved his phone back into his rather deep pockets, letting out a sigh.

**

Once he finally had gotten into the car, his phone began yo ding with message notifications. He reached into his pocket again, pulling out his phone as he buckled his seatbelt, starting the engine.

***

'Zuku

Y U leave? ╥﹏╥

Something came up, I apologize.  I'll come visit again if I have any time.
Read 8:19 PM

If not, I'll call you?
Read 8:19 PM

fineee. U better call me!

text me if you need anything.
Read 8:20 PM

I will. thank u (•ᴗ•)❤

***

He smiles to himself, letting out a soft chuckle. The phone was slipped away once again as he placed his hands on the steering wheel, beginning to pull out his parking spot and drive away.

**

Once he finally arrived, the door opened, and as every other time, was greeted to his maid. She explained the usual, where he was, so he took the elevator up to his office.

The male knocked slightly, not wanting to barge in.

The door opened with Todoroki being greeted to a very tired Bakugou. "Hey, are you alright? You look like you're going to pass out at any moment." He gently ran a thumb across the shorter man's cheek, expressing his concern.

"I'm fine. I was up all night doing paperwork, that's all. Not that big of a deal."

A warm embrace was given to the tired blonde, then being picked up in a bridal style.

"Put me down, dumb ass. Where are we even going?" He couldn't even yell considering the tiredness was beginning to take him over.

Todoroki then left the office room, turning down the hallway and going into his bedroom.

"Why don't we relax for today, yeah?" Bakugou nuzzled his head into the crook of the heterochromic's neck. "I take that as a "yes"," Todoroki smiled.

The bedroom door swung open, with the two boys walking in. Shoto place him down in tthe king sized bed, climbing in and laying next to him.

He moved closer to the other, Bakugou's head gently resting on his chest. Todoroki reached over to the nightstand, grabbing the remote and turning on the television.

Bakugou nuzzles deeper into the multi's chest every once in a while, until finally an arm was wrapped around him and pulled closer, putting his chin on top of the crimson's head.

"I've always wondered why you're always like this, only around me." He chuckled softly, "Is it perhaps because you show an interest in me? Bakugou Katsuki likes me?"

The lower's ears immediately went red, signalling that he had still been awake.
"Oh? You're not asleep?"

"You knew that, fuck face. You tell anyone about this, you're dead."

"Hmph.." Bakugou pouted," I like you, too." Todoroki interrupted, smiling. "But, I've also had my eye on somebody else. I hope it wasn't too obvious. Not to mention, you're quite jealous of them."

"Shut up, I'm not jealous of anyone. Stop making up shit."

"Well, what do you think about Izuku? The boy we met at the club?" He asked.

"Of course, dipshit. I like him too, but we just met him. It's rare that it's ever love at first sight, or whatever that lovey-dovey shit is called," Bakugou replied.

"Maybe. We could get to know him first, though. Would you believe me if I said I kissed him?" Todoroki giggled, trying to purposely piss off the man.

"Oh, go fuck yourself. This is why I dislike you."

He'd nuzzle into the older's chest again, closing his eyes tightly. Bakugou was pulled close, with a slight stroke to his cheek. Todoroki soon began to drift off as well, closing his eyes as the noise from the television drowned everything out.

***

No more than an hour has most likely not gone by, though Todoroki was soon awakened from the rather annoying noises of his phone's notifications.

He peaked his eyes open, looking down at the beauty beneath him. Bakugou was fast asleep, soft as ever. He looked calm and peaceful while he slept. Soft, pink lips, messy blonde hair, small eyelashes.

Todoroki rolled his eyes from the notifications still continuing to go off, carefully sstretching under to his pants pockets, grabbing out his phone.

He was immediately greeted to his phone's notification center, observing the amount of notifications he had now had.

3 missed calls - 'Zuku

2 missed calls - Shinsou

6 messages - 'Zuku

An eyebrow was raised at all of the sudden commotion, "holy shit," he said quietly, not wanting to wake the adorable sleeping blonde. "How long was I even out for..?" Todoroki yawned, "I wonder if it was an emergency?"

Ding!

Another notification. This time, there wasn't an actual message or call

"'Zuku" has sent their location.

"He sent his location? Maybe it was an accident. He started to get worried, hesitant to open his actual messages. He didn't know what was going on, though it was beginning to send chills down his spine.

Could the two boys possibly be in some type of danger? But why would they go to him, out of all people? It's strange. Anything possible could be happening, though wouldn't the police be the best option?

1110 words

To Be Continued...