II. You're Back

(Y/N)'s POV:

I (refer to image) ran up to Darshan and hugged him so tightly. "Aww. (Y/N)," he chuckled. I kissed him, not bothering to close the door. I was seeing him after 3 months. He cupped my face and kissed me, passionately. "Jump," he mumbled. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the couch without breaking the kiss, closing the door with his leg. He laid me down and hovered over me. "What?" I asked, smirking. He snarled, kissing me harshly. I moaned. He moved on to my neck and planted soft, wet kisses all over. He unbuttoned my dress halfway and planted kisses all over my chest. I tilted my head backwards. "Darshan," I whispered. "Hmmm?" He hummed, pecking my lips. "Get changed, na. We can make out later," I said, kissing his nose. He nodded and planted a soft kiss on my sternum before getting up. I smiled at him and walked to the kitchen. I didn't bother to button up my shirt. It would tease him.

Darshan walked into the kitchen and kissed my neck. I tilted my head and chuckled, breathily. I finished cooking our dinner and turned around. "Khaa lein?" I asked, planting a trail of kisses on his collarbones. He was shirtless so I had easy access. He nodded and picked me up. He put me on the couch and brought the food out. I sat in his lap and ate from my plate. "You cook the Puttanesca ever," he moaned. I smiled and kissed his lips. 

I laid down in bed, cuddling close to Darshan. "Kya dekhein?" I asked. "Fifty Shades binge-watch karein?" He asked. I looked at him. He smiled, innocently. I smirked and played it. 

Darshan's hand sneaked into my shirt and my lingerie. His fingers started rubbing my clit, softly. I bit my lip, suppressing a moan. His fingers entered me, pumping slowly. "Fuck," I moaned. Darshan continued watching the movie as if nothing was going on. I groaned loudly, arching my back. "D-Dar-Darshan, I'm gonna..." I cried out as I came undone on his fingers. He smirked and pulled away. Time for revenge. I snuck my hand into his pants. I grabbed his cock and started massaging it. He stiffened and bit his lip. I continued watching the movie. "You know what? Stop," He said, putting the laptop away and pulling me on top of him. He removed my shirt. I smirked. I unclasped my bra and threw it away. Darshan laid me down and floated over me. He attached his lips to my breast, licking and biting. He massaged the other one. I moaned as he pinched my nipple and bit the other one. "Fuck, Darshan," I groaned. He pulled away and removed my underwear. I ripped his pants off along with his boxers. He spread my legs wide apart and planted a soft kiss on my inner thighs. I took in a raspy breath. He planted soft kisses up to my core. I bit my lip as he licked my clit. He continued nipping and sucking on my clit, turning me into a moaning mess. "Fuck!!" I yelled. He started thrusting with his tongue. I arched my back, crying out loud. "I'm gonna come!!" I shuddered. "Come for me, love," he mumbled and I came undone. "You taste amazing," he said, wiping his mouth off. He pulled me closer and inched towards my ear. "Fuckfest tomorrow. I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you aren't gonna be able to walk. You're mine," he whispered, seductively biting my ear. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: Oh, I'm just getting started. - Lilac