XII. Best Friends? (Part 1)

(Y/N)'s POV:

I (refer to image) swayed on the dance floor, down 180ml of bourbon. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and shocked me. I turned around and saw Darshan. My friend since the age of 14. "Hi," he slurred, attaching his lips to my ear. He was drunk. "Darshu," I groaned. He kissed my neck and I bit my lip. "Darshan, stop," I breathed, pulling away. I kissed his forehead and walked off the dance floor. Darshan sat me on a couch and kissed me down my neck as I ordered a cab. I stood up and held his hand walking out of the club. 

In the Cab...

Darshan fell asleep on my shoulder, hugging my waist. I played with his soft hair, looking at his innocent face. I was crushing on him since 11th grade. "(Y/N)," he mumbled. "Hmmm," I hummed, angrily. "Are you mad at me?" He asked. "Yes, D. Yes, I am," I snapped, looking away. "Sorry, na," he mumbled into my neck, burrowing his face. I looked away.

At Home...

"Darshan! Go inside the house," I yelled. He walked in, obediently. I walked behind him and closed the door, tossing my clutch onto the couch. "DARSHAN!" I screamed. He looked at me. "Tujhe 100 bar bolke bhi baat samajh nahi aati?" I snapped. He looked into my eyes. "I have always told you to control. Your liver will rot! You never take care of yourself," I hollered. He pushed me against the door and wrapped one arm around my waist, feeling my skin. "I have you for taking care of me," he whispered, kissing me. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hand reached my ass, smacking me. I pulled away. "Why?" I asked him. "I love you," he confessed. "You're drunk! You never took my feelings seriously. You were always into that bitch and she broke your heart. Why now? Am I just a replacement?" I asked. He pushed me onto the couch and kissed me. "You're never gonna be a replacement. Lemme prove it to you," he mumbled against my lips. His fingers fumbled with my top, pulling it off along with my bra. He switched the yellow light lamp beside my couch and took in a sharp breath. "Your boobs are so round and perfect," he breathed, kissing my breasts softly. I moaned. He pushed my skirt off along with my lingerie and slapped my pussy. I bit my lip. "Are you okay with this?" He asked, pulling his belt off and tying my hands together. I nodded. "Get n-naked," I said. "You don't order me," he snarled. I moaned as he touched my clit, lightly. His fingers slid across my folds and slowly entered me. I shivered. He rubbed his cock, vigorously. I tried grabbing it but he smacked my ass, turning me around. He spanked me a couple more times and I yelled in pleasure. "Did I hurt you?" He asked. "No," I sighed. "I want you to suck me," He whispered, huskily. I nodded and he yanked me up before standing (stumbling). I took his cock in my mouth and sucked, slowly. He moaned and started thrusting. I pulled away and kneeled on the couch. "Fuck me," I whispered, seductively spreading my pussy lips. "Can I take a picture of you?" He asked, his mouth wide open. "Sure. Keep it to yourself though," I smirked as he photographed me. He kneeled and took a few more pics of my bare pussy. I moaned as he licked me and put his phone away. He slapped my pussy a few times, making me squirm. Finally, his dick entered me, filling me up and making me moan. He grabbed his phone and clicked a picture of my stretched pussy with his dick in there. His dick impaled me, his balls slapping against my pussy. I gasped, happily. My fantasies were coming true. His pace slowed. "Go faster, please!" I begged, touching his chest. He couldn't, he was drunk. I flipped around and picked the belt open. He grabbed my hips and I started riding him, wildly. His fingers pinched and rubbed my swollen clit. I grabbed the phone and filmed my pussy being destroyed. "I can't," Darshan moaned. "You won't come until I find my release," I snarled, biting his ear. After a few moments, I came all over him and he did too. "I want you to remember this," I breathed, leaving hickeys on his chest. "How I fucked you. How I made you feel. Do you think your bitchy ex could do this? Make you feel so amazing," I snarled, leaving more hickeys and making him moan. I got up and walked to my bathroom, switching the warm water on and letting myself cry. I knew he was going to ask me to date him. But, not yet. I would make him crave for me the way I craved for him. I hugged myself, trembling. "(Y/N), you there?" Darshan called. I swiftly wiped my tears away and he walked in. He smiled and kissed my head, soaping me up softly. Nothing sexual. I did the same for him. "You know I love you, right?" He asked. I nodded, stopping my tears. He kissed my forehead and we washed up, slipping into sweats and full-sleeved shirts before going to bed. 

The Next Morning...

"(Y/N), be my girlfriend," Darhan said, cupping my cheek. "I'm not ready. Friends with benefits, maybe. Girlfriend, not now," I said, lying flawlessly. He agreed and kissed my head. 

Revenge time...

A/N: Part 2 exists. - Lilac