XI. Trial Room

The saleswoman has been constantly forcing me to try this super sexy G-string black lingerie since I have come here! So, I finally took it gushed into the trial room.

Okay, this looks pretty good!... I don't know why wearing lingerie makes me feel so super sexy and confident. Plus, I am wearing black high heels, which further boost my confidence.

Looking into the mirror, I traced my curves, fantasizing about Darshan touching me like that

Looking into the mirror, I traced my curves, fantasizing about Darshan touching me like that... how would his naked body collide with me, feeling every inch of me.

My nipples were already hardened and poking through the thin fabric. Taking out my phone, I quickly took a sexy selfie and sent it to Darshan.

Me: Wanna take this off my body, tonight?😉

Darshan: No!

I was greatly astonished at his reaction, coz this is not the general him.

What the hell has gotten into him?

Then suddenly, I felt a knock on the door of the trial room.

"Who's it?" I asked.

"Your would-be husband!" came in the response, almost a whisper.

What the actual fuck?

What is he doing in the girls trial room? Who did let him enter?

"Hurry up, Y/N!... the more time you take, the harder I'll go on you!" he paused.

Then came in a deep, low voice, "If you want to be able to walk home from here and don't want to end up all sore... just fucking open the door!" he slightly knocked on the door once more.

I was already a blushing mess. Slowly, I opened the door while D barged in, choking my neck and pinning me against the wall!

He pushed the door with his legs and turned a bit to lock it tightly.

"How did you enter?" I asked between the heavy breaths.

"You don't have to know!" his voice all husky and low, setting my core on fire!

"Bu..." I was cut off by him as he slid one hand inside my thong, feeling my wetness as he traced his finger on my slit.

"You like to be treated like slut, no?... here we go!" he pressed down my clit while I bit back a moan.

"I didn't have the patience to wait till tonight to ravish such a delicious snack!... hence, I decided to fuck you here only!" he grunted as he traced my lower lip with the thumb of the right hand, while his left hand continued to tease my clit, slowly moving towards my entrance.

"You slut, didn't lemme touch you for a week and now sending such sinful pictures to drive me crazy!... now pay for it!... and don't dare try to argue with me!" he commanded, and I just gave in.