VI. How Dare You?

(Y/N)'s POV:

Darshan and I (refer to image) were at a club. I sat at the bar, looking at him. His outfit made me horny. 

He had always been so hot

He had always been so hot. I smirked to myself as an evil plan struck me. Luckily, a guy walked up to me at that very moment. "Hi," he smiled. I smiled back, giving him a small wave. "Ivaan," he said. "(Y/N)," I introduced, shaking his hand. I glanced at Darshan. His jaws were clenched and he was glaring at Ivaan. "Cool name. You look pretty," he flirted. I played with a strand of hair as he continued flirting. 

Darshan walked up to us. I picked my drink and took a sip, trying to cover up my smirk. "Hi. I'm Darshan," he introduced, placing his hand on my back and shaking Ivaan's hand. "Hi," Ivaan smiled. "If don't mind, I'm leaving with my girlfriend," he said, possessively wrapping his arm around me. Ivaan nodded. His jaw was still clenched as we walked to the car. He started driving, ignoring me. 

At Home...

Darshan pinned me to the bedroom wall and looked at me. "How dare you look so sinful and flirt with that guy to get my attention? How could he come so close to you? You are mine, just fucking mine. Do you get that? You're so gonna get punished," he growled in my ear. His dominant side was turning me on. He pulled my dress off and pushed me onto the bed. He pulled the handcuffs out and handcuffed my hands above my head. He pulled my undergarments off and threw them away before inhaling my scent. I shivered. He planted open-mouthed kisses on my inner thighs. He licked the tip of my clit and pulled back, staring at my core. He smirked before getting up and walking off.

He returned with ice and chocolate. He got on the bed and placed a cube of ice right below my navel, letting it melt. I shivered. He smirked at dripped some chocolate on my core. I moaned. He licked my clit, humming. I shivered. "Don't move," he ordered. I sighed as he lightly kissed my navel. The ice melted onto my clit, slowly. It made me shiver. He continued licking me, slowly. I groaned, closing my legs. He spanked me, hard. I gasped. "I asked you not to move!" He snapped. I sighed. He quietly went back to TONGUE FUCKING ME!! "FUCK!!" I yelled. He smirked, maniacally. "I ain't gonna last," I sighed, coming. He smiled and cleaned his mouth off. "Am I forgiven?" I asked. "Not yet," he smirked, picking me up and taking me into the kitchen. He sat me down on the empty island, covered my body in chocolate sauce and then stepped back. I looked up. He licked his lips and started licking the chocolate off of me. I moaned as he laid me down and got out of his clothes. He ripped a condom open and slid it onto his aroused length. He got on top of me and slowly penetrated me. He thrust VERY slowly. He attached his lips to my torso, licking off the chocolate. I moaned as he hit that spot. "Fuck!!" I yelled. He kissed my lips, softly. I groaned as he sped up. He stopped just as I was about to orgasm. I moaned. He smirked, pulling out and kissing my torso. I groaned in pain, moving my hand to touch myself. He slapped my arm away and I pouted. He attached his lips to my core. I shivered as he continued licking all the chocolate off. He finally let me come. I sighed and heaved for air. He smiled. "Don't do that again," Darshan said. "It was deliberate," I smirked. "Devious," he smiled, kissing my cheek. He picked me up and took me to the bath. He bathed me, softly. "I can do it myself," I laughed as he put the loofah away and stared at my now clean boobs. "Nope," I said, pulling away. "Please," he said and kissed my boobs. I kissed his head as he sucked on my nipples. I groaned. I pulled away and kissed his cheek, before going to get changed. Darshan and I cleaned the bed and put on some new sheets before cuddling up. "I love you," I mumbled. "I love you, too," he smiled. 

A/N: Short chapter, I know. But, well, I like it. Do you?? 🤔