XV. Goodbye

A/N: A fem-dom smut!

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Baby, why the hell did you do this to me?... was I not good enough?" I sob, cupping Darshan's face while he lies half-naked with his hands and legs tied up to the bedpost.

Tears roll down his eyes too...

"I have always loved madly and have kept you before everybody!!" I reminiscence our good-old-days while tracing his gorgeous face.

"I still love you, Y/N!" He speaks, trying to free himself from the bondage.

"Then why the hell did you betray me?" I yell, choking him carefully enough not to harm him.

"Y/N!... I was drunk... lemme pls explain!" he begs, trying to catch his breath with the same puppy eyes that are my biggest weakness.

But not any further... I'm done with his nonsense... he should have thought about the consequences before sleeping with my fucking best friend!!!

"I got you enough time to figure me out an explanation, but you couldn't say a single word without stammering... how do you expect me to believe you again?!" I increase my grip around his throat and feel him hardening below me.

I let out a psychotic laugh and released his throat...

"But tell me one thing, D!... can anyone seduce you like the way I do... can anyone else make you submit like I make you do?!... tell me, D ...tell me!" I scream out, tearing off the last piece of cloth on his body.

A gasp leaves his mouth as I see his honey-brown orbs turning dark... almost a shade near black.

"Answer me, baby boy!" I say seductively, nibbling his ear lobe.

"No one can make me scream like you, Mommy... no one!" he growls while satisfaction floods me.

"Good!... now tell me, do you remember our safe word?" I ask, looking straight into his, torturously grinding on his semi-hard shaft.

"Yes, Mommy... I do!" he says, groaning.

"Great!... but do you know how bad I'm gonna miss these luscious lips of yours, baby... after we break up?" I enquire him, tracing his cherry lips.

"Please don't leave me Y/N!... it was just a drunk mistake!" he pleads.

"That's such a bold mouth you have, baby boy... don't you know that you aren't supposed to address me by my name now!?" I roar as I grasp his thick shaft, stroking it gently.

"I'm sorry, mommy... I won't repeat it!" he pants as he thrusts his shaft into my hand, wanting more.

"No... no... no... baby... I hate bad boys who don't follow the rules and cheat people... you need to be punished!" I say and catch him into a possessive kiss.

He moans into the kiss as I bite his bottom lip sharply.

He struggles a lot to take control, but my tongue lashes his tongue down and finally, I take control.

We kiss each other hungrily and continue it even when we are for breath.

Eventually, I release from the kiss, letting him breathe and got off the bed.

Reaching the drawer beside the bed, I take out a cock ring and put it around Darshan's cock.

His eyes widened as he requests, "Pls don't that, mommy!" ...and I just ignore.

[A cock ring or cock ring is a ring worn around the penis, usually at the base. The primary purpose of wearing a cock ring is to restrict the flow of blood from the erect penis to produce a stronger erection or to maintain an erection for a long period. Picture google karlo agar na pata ho to!]