X. Elevator with Ex

(Y/N)'s POV:

Being stuck in an elevator with your ex-boyfriend isn't fun. Darshan. He left to go to Mumbai to pursue his career without telling me anything. I occupied myself with my drawing, annoyed at his stares and heavy breathing. I knew he wasn't claustrophobic. He heaved again and I looked at him. "What?" He asked. "Can you stop with the heaving? You are not claustrophobic and we both know that!!" I snapped. "Of course. You can occupy yourself, I can't!" He yelled. I looked in my backpack and handed him a notepad a pencil. "Do something. Don't annoy me," I said, going back to my sketch. "(Y/N)," he breathed. "Now, what?" I asked. "I wanna talk," he said. "About?" I sighed. "Leaving," he said. "Look, you didn't care. You left and didn't have the decency to call me. You ghosted me completely. What's there to talk about?" I spoke. "About why I didn't tell you," he said. I groaned and looked at him. "I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to stop me. I was worried that..." he started. "WHY WOULD I STOP YOU? YOU DIDN'T THINK I WANTED YOU TO FULFILL YOUR DREAMS?" I yelled. He looked away. "SPEAK!!" I yelled. "I thought you wouldn't support me," he said. I scoffed. "We dated for 4 years. I loved you. I wanted you to reach new heights and support you through all the struggles. You on the other hand didn't give a shit," I explained. "You did?" He asked. I shook my head and looked away. 

He pulled me closer by my neck and kissed me. I tried pulling away but his lips were intoxicating. I kissed him back with vigour. "I'm sorry," he mumbled against my lips. "Don't apologise," I said, kissing him harder. He giggled and kissed me harder, unbuttoning my shirt. "Wait," I sighed. "We're in the elevator," I said. "The department said 7 hours," he smirked. I kissed him and let him unbutton my shirt. He attached his lips to my collarbone tattoo and I moaned. "This is so sexy," he breathed, pulling my jeans off. I pulled his clothes off at the same time. He attached his lips to my shoulder and I hugged him, feeling his back tattoo. He sat me, my back resting on the wall. He pulled my lingerie to the side and planted a kiss on my clit. I shivered. "Still so hot," he moaned, licking me slightly. He stood me up and pulled my lingerie off, placing his fingers on my clit. I bit my lip and looked into his eyes. He pressed lightly while I attached my lips to his nipples, sucking and biting. He moaned and increased the pressure and the pace. He inserted two fingers into me and explored my walls. "Your walls are so soft. And, that clit!! FUCK!" He said, seductively. I moaned. He kneeled and licked me lightly. I moaned. His tongue joined his fingers in me and his other hand pressed my labia together. He found that spot, hitting hard. I moaned and cried out, covering his fingers with cum. He got up and held his fingers in front of me. "Suck," he ordered. I shoved his fingers into his mouth and pinned him to the wall. "You are not in charge. You ruined me. This is revenge," I snarled, kneeling and grabbing his cock. I licked the tip and smiled. He still tasted AMAZING. It took the tip in my mouth and sucked softly. I was never a fan of sucking super hard and Darshan was fine with it. I kissed his cock over and over, before looking up at him and winking. I licked his slit and rubbed him, hard. He moaned and tried to thrust into my mouth. I pushed him back and sucked his cock again. I massaged his testicles and he shivered. I stood up and rubbed my slit onto his cock. He started explaining why he left. "Shut up. You don't get to explain after all you put me through," I growled. He pinned me to the wall and choked me. "Just fucking listen," he whispered huskily. I rolled over and continued talking about my side of the story, rubbing his cock at the same time. "Please, just lemme thrust into you," he groaned. I pushed his cock in and ground my pussy against him. We moaned. He stood me up and thrust as fast as he could. I smiled at the feeling. His fingers reached my clit, toying with it. I licked his nipples again and touched them, making him shiver. "Do you forgive me?" He asked. "Not yet," I smirked. He pinned me to the wall and went mad. He thrust really hard and I yelled. He slowed down as I stared at his ass. "Darshan," I moaned as he pulled away. I sighed and grabbed his dick and stroked hard. He moaned. "(Y/N)," he sighed as he came. I rubbed the cum all over his dick. "Can I lick you?" He asked. I nodded and he kneeled, looking at my pussy. He licked my slit and started breathing, letting the air enter me. He sucked on my clit, making me oh-so-happy. I loved the way he did this back then and I love it now. "How does your pussy feel, baby?" He smirked. "I am throbbing. I just want you to keep doing this," I sighed. "More tongue?" He smirked, fucking me hard and I moaned. He licked, thrust and fingered me all at the same time, making me orgasm in no time.

"What are you doing here anyway?" He asked. "I moved into the house across from yours," I smirked, getting off the elevator. He gasped and then smirked. "Want some more cock?" He whispered, huskily. I pushed him into my house and closed the door, pulling our pants off and tossing them on the couch, pressing his cock onto my pussy, smiling at the feeling.

A/N: Back with a BANG!! - Lilac