VIII. Wedding Bells

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Meet me in our room in 20," I mumbled, reading Darshan's text. I bit my lip and walked to Mamma. "Ma," I said. She was busy talking. "Mamma," I called. "Haan, baccha," she smiled. "I am going to my room, I need to breathe. I am tired of talking," I said. "Okay, baccha, I will cover for you," she smiled. I kissed her cheek and left.

I walked into the room that I shared with Darshan. He'd closed all the windows and curtains. "Darsh," I called, walking in. "(Y/N)," he whispered, locking the door. I looked at him. He pushed me against the door and kissed me. I pulled away. "Darshan, tu kya kar raha hai? Everyone is downstairs. Baadme kar lenge. Raat mein," I whispered. "Please. Just a quickie," he begged. I looked at him. He was way too hard. I nodded and he pulled only my lehenga off. I pulled at the cord of his pants, making them fall off. He stepped out and laid me on the bed, pulling my undergarments off. He threw his boxers away and looked into my eyes. I nodded and he pushed in. I sighed in pleasure. He started thrusting, making me moan. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. Darshan went faster, just hoping to release.

Darshan groaned and released into his condom, laying on me. I came right after. "Chalo, we have to go," I said, pushing him. He got out and tossed his condom. I walked to the bathroom and fixed myself up. 

I looked at Darshan who was talking to his friends with a glass of wine in his hands. He winked at me and I blushed. I went back to my friends. That encounter had gotten me horny. I walked to the live counter (fettuccine) and got some food. I sat down with everyone and we started eating. 

After the Event...

I walked into my room with Darsh. He locked the door and I pushed him down on the bed, kissing him harshly. "Someone's horny," he teased. I pushed him against the headboard and tied up his hands. I pulled his clothes off and put them away. I grabbed his cock and rubbed it. He groaned. I kissed the tip and took him in my mouth. He arched his back. I pulled away and walked off to tease him. I untied him and walked into the bath. "(Y/N)," Darshan called, knocking. I pulled him in and smirked. We were both completely naked. He pushed me against the shower door and kissed me. I moaned as his hands roamed around my body. He massaged one of my breasts and the other hand entered me, slowly. I moaned as he massaged the inside of my vagina. His fingers explored my walls, making me shiver. His fingers hit that spot and my knees crumbled. Darshan laid me down. He wrapped his lips around my clit and sucked on it, fingering me at the same time. He nipped and sucked, making my stomach churn. My walls clenched and I arched my back. "Darsh, I..." I trailed off, coming. He licked me clean. I got up and smiled, turning the shower on. I closed my eyes as the icy water hit me. Darshan wrapped his strong arms around me. "Shaadi ke baad tak ka wait ni hota?" I smirked. "Nah," he smirked back before grabbing my loofah and lavender body wash. He washed my body, softly planting kisses all over. "My turn," I winked and grabbed his loofah. I soaped him up. I knelt and grabbed his cock. "Now, this needs a very good clean," I smirked. I rubbed some soap on and the shower washed it instantly. I put it into my mouth and sucked on it, smiling. "Your lips look so good around my cock," he smirked, leaning against the wall. He looked so hot like that. I pulled away and he sat me down on the ledge on top. He started licking me again. I smiled and eased out. 

I yelled as I came. The cum was washed off in no time. Darshan planted soft kisses on my thighs and we walked outside to relish each other, for the millionth time that day. 

A/N: Hi!! This is too short. I know. 11th grade starts on the 7th and my brain is filled with work. Sorry, the chapter's late... Love you guys!! - Lilac