IV. You're Back (Part 2)

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Good morning, love," Darshan whispered, kissing my neck. I whimpered and opened my eyes. "Breakfast?" He asked, placing a tray full of pancakes with drippy chocolate sauce and strawberries. He placed the bottle of chocolate sauce next to it. I smiled and stretched, cautiously. I'd slept only in my shirtdress and nothing underneath. Darshan handed me the fork and moved beside me and we started eating. I teasingly unbuttoned the top three buttons of my dress. "More sauce?" He asked, kissing my neck with his chocolate covered lips. I chuckled and nodded. I took the piece in the most amount of sauce on it and put it in my mouth, letting the chocolate drip onto my cleavage. Darshan's eyes went dark. I continued eating, smirking inwardly. Darshan pulled me closer and I placed a strawberry with chocolate sauce in my mouth. He kissed me, pulling my shirt off and staring at my chocolate covered chest. He growled and started planting wild kisses all over, licking the chocolate. I moaned. "Fuck," I gasped as Darshan grabbed the bottle of chocolate and dropped some on my torso. He continued, licking all of it off. He reached my breasts and massaged them, twitching my nipples. "Oooohh," I breathed. 

Darshan's POV:

I attached my lips to her core. She tasted like chocolate. I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked. She moaned, loudly.

(Y/N)'s POV:

His tongue moved expertly, licking my clit, relentlessly. "Darsh!!" I gasped. He nipped and sucked, almost making me come. He pulled away and laid me down, properly. I groaned. He grabbed my arms and kissed my clit before ripping his clothes off and holding my arms above my head. He teased my core with the tip of his cock making me whimper. "Please!! Just fuck me," I groaned. He shoved the entirety of himself in, making me yell in pleasure. He started thrusting, slowly. I gasped in pleasure. I pulled him closer by the neck and kissed him. He kissed me back, wildly. I slid my tongue into his mouth, tasting him. He thrust hard, making me pull away and groan, loudly. I watched his abs ripple as he thrust into me, slowly hitting that spot. I shuddered. His abs were so perfect, making me run my fingers up and down them. I pressed my fingers to his nipples, making him smile, lightly. "Darsh, I'm not gonna last!!" I groaned. "Cum for me, love," he ordered. I moaned, loudly as I came. Cum oozed out of me, quickly. "God, that was awesome!" I groaned. Darshan kissed my head. "Chal, let's clean up," he said, picking me up and taking me to the shower (refer to image). 

I sighed as the warm water relaxed my body. Darshan wrapped his arms around me, his erection pressed against my back. I smiled up at him, kissing his jaw. "Round 2?" He whispered and I smirked. He turned me around in one swift move and handcuffed one of my wrists to the shower. I bit my lip. He kneeled in front of me and switched the cold water on and kissed my stomach. I gasped. "No moaning," he ordered. I nodded. He attached his mouth to my clit, blowing air, making sure it was entering me. I shivered. He smirked and pulled away. His long fingers teased my wet folds. I looked down at him as he stared at my core. "You are gorgeous," he mumbled, finally licking me. He wrapped an arm around my waist and sucked on my clit, making me whimper. He smacked my ass, making me gasp in delight. "I told you not to moan," he snapped. I sighed and he went back to my clit. "You taste epic," he mumbled against my core. He licked me, long and hard before pulling away and slowly teasing me with his index finger. He inserted one finger inside me and I yelled, loudly. He turned me around and bent me over as much as he could. He smacked my ass, hard. "What did I say?" He asked. "No moaning," I whimpered. He smacked me again. "Don't make any noise," he said, turning me around and inserting his finger into me. I bit my lip. He fucked me with his fingers, making me sigh in pleasure. He pulled out and started fucking me hard with his tongue. "Oooohh, right there," I whispered. He fucked me harder. "I'm not gonna l..." I huffed as I came. He licked me clean and kissed my stomach. He uncuffed me. I kissed him, hard before cuffing him. "My turn," I winked, kneeling. I grabbed his cock and looked at it. He was huge. I licked his tip and took him into my mouth. He gasped. I licked up and down, swirling my tongue around his member. He tasted amazing. I pulled away to tease him. I uncuffed him and inched towards his ear. "Touch yourself for me," I whispered as I leaned on the glass in front of him and inserted two fingers into myself. He rubbed himself, biting his lip and closing his eyes. It was so hot. We moaned and groaned, touching ourselves, turning each other on. "I need to be inside you," he shuddered. I nodded and walked towards him as he slid a condom on. He shoved himself into me and moved hard and relentlessly, fucking me super hard. He sucked on my boobs. "I'm not gonna last, love," he said. I nodded. He came very fast, making me pout at the emptiness between my legs. 

I tied my robe around me as Darshan bathed. I wasn't wearing anything underneath. I walked to the kitchen and started breakfast. Creamed Corn and Spinach Waffles (A/N: No, they are not weird. They actually taste epic.).

"Chal,khaa lete hai," I said, placing the plates on the centre table and sitting on the couch. Darshan gobbled up his food in no time. I continued eating when Darshan walked up and kneeled in front of me. He pushed my robe away and planted a soft kiss on my clit. I bit my lip. He wrapped his lips onto my clit and blew air, making sure that it was entering me. I gasped. "Darsh, please," I groaned. He started licking me, slowly entering me with his tongue. I arched my back, putting the plate away and grabbing the armrest. He continued sucking on my clit, making me moan over and over. After at least 10 minutes of teasing, he finally started thrusting with his tongue, grabbing my hips. "FUCK!!" I yelled. I pressed my lips together, trying to suppress my moans. Darshan pulled away. "What?" I asked. He walked away with my plate. I fixed myself and followed him, spinning him around. "What?" He asked. "WILL YOU FUCK ME OR NOT?" I yelled, annoyed. He picked me up and took me to the couch, sitting me in his lap, my back facing him. His fingers entered me in one sharp thrust and he turned the TV with his other hand. I moaned. He smirked and pressed his lips to mine. I whimpered. "You're gonna come in my mouth," he said, sitting me down. He licked me and fucked me with his tongue, finally letting me come. He wiped his lips clean and laid on the couch. I laid in between his legs, my back to his chest.

Darshan's POV:

(Y/N) turned around and pulled my boxers off, throwing them on the floor. She rubbed my cock, teasingly running her hands on the tip. "God, your cock is so perfect," she whispered, seductively, making me hard. "Ooh, someone's hard," she giggled, moving back. She laid on the single recliner and pulled the lever, hoisting her legs onto the recliner's armrests. Her core faced me, directly. She relaxed and pulled her robe away and started rubbing herself. She peeked at me through closed eyes and smirked, fingering herself, sexily. "Oh, fuck," she moaned, flicking her clit with her thumb. "Darshan, this feels so good, " she moaned, again. I slid a condom on, walked up to her and pushed her hand away, pulling her robe off. I lifted her and shoved her to the wall and slammed in. "AAAH!! FUCK, D," she yelled. I fucked her hard. This time I wasn't making love. "Darsh, slow down," she cried. I slowed down, kissing her cheek. "I'm numb, please," she whispered as cum oozed out of her. I pulled out and she sighed, kissing my cheeks before going to the shower. 

Around 6 PM...

I lazed in the backyard, reading. Darshan laid next to me. "(Y/N)," he whispered. I looked at him. He pulled me closer and kissed me. "Darshan," I moaned into the kiss. "I want you," he begged. I straddled him and pulled his pants off. "Table, now!" He ordered and I sat down atop the table. He removed my clothes and slid two fingers inside me. He pressed his thumb to my clit and started pumping. "Fuck," I whispered. "Let the world know who makes you feel so good," he growled. "Aaah, Darsh!!" I yelled. He pumped hard and fast. "Darshan, I-I need you!" I stammered. He slid a condom on and shoved himself in. He laid me down on the table and started thrusting. He licked my breast and massaged the other one. I took a shaky breath. His hand reached my hair, grabbing it. "Fuck!" I groaned. He thrust so fast. "Darshan!!" I moaned, loudly. "I don't think I'm gonna last!!" I panted. "Not now," he yelled. A few more thrusts and we came together. Darshan sighed and kissed my lips, pulling away in no time. He picked me up and we walked inside the house. He threw the condom away and we walked to the bath this time and sat down inside the warm water. I laid my head on Darshan's chest and he kissed my head. "One more round?" He asked. "Sure," I smirked, turning around and grabbing his cock and placed it in my mouth. I sucked on it and he moaned. I rubbed him hard and continued. "FUCK!!" He moaned. I slid a chocolate-flavoured condom on him and kissed the tip of his cock before engulfing him inside my mouth. "You are the best at blowjobs!" He shuddered. I smiled and finished him off. He came inside the condom and I pulled away. "Done for the day?" I asked. "Can I lick you once more? You taste so perfect," he begged. I nodded. 

I walked into my room after changing. "I had fun today," I smiled, kissing his soft cheeks and burying myself into him.

A/N: I was so excited to upload this and Friday seemed far away. I love this chapter so so much. Hope you loved it too... 💙 - Lilac