XIV. Backroom

Darshan's POV:

(Y/N) was horny as fuck. She was touching me in ways that weren't considered appropriate. She kissed me smack in the middle of the dance floor. I pulled away. She grabbed my crotch, massaging my dick, making me hard. I walked off the dance floor. She followed. "We can't fuck now," I whisper-yelled. "Oh, but we can," she smirked. She pushed me into the back room of the club. I looked at her, shocked. "I need dick. And this is a hot setting," she snarled in my ear, unbuttoning my pants and pulling my dick out of the boxers. She buttoned my pants, letting my 10-inch cock hang through the zipper hole. She tied my hands to the shelf using my belt and smirked. She walked to the door and locked it before unzipping her dress revealing her hot body.

 She walked to the door and locked it before unzipping her dress revealing her hot body

She kneeled and kissed my cock, playing with my balls. She rubbed me fast, making me harder. 

(Y/N)'s POV:

I stood up and smirked at D, slowly flashing my pussy to him. He grunted, trying to escape from the bondage, tempted to finger me. I laughed, evilly. I inserted a finger into my pussy while rubbing his cock with the other hand. "Let me touch you!" He growled. "No, baby. This is revenge for jerking off in front of me and not giving me your junk," I said, kneading his balls. He moaned. I stood in front of him, fingering myself. "Darshan!" I moaned, thrusting my hips forward, showing off my glistening pussy. I turned around and twerked, my ass bouncing. I could hear the grunts and groans. "Do you want to fuck my ass, baby?" I whispered, seductively twerking on his cock. It felt so good, making him beg. I turned and slapped my pussy, rubbing his tip on my slit. "Do you want to lick me?" I asked, licking his nipples. "Y-Yes!" He stammered. I removed his bondage and he kneeled. I tied his hands up again before sitting on his face. He licked my pussy, moaning at the taste. I pulled my labia apart, pressing my pussy onto his face, hard. I giggled as he slid his tongue across my slit up and down. I felt his hands shuffling. I moaned as he sucked on my clit. "Darsh, faster!" I moaned. His tongue slammed in and out, making me yell in pleasure. I heard a faint click and Darshan grabbed my hips, turning me around and placing me against the shelf. "I do wanna fuck your ass!" He shouted, slamming into my ass. I moaned. "Go slow!" I begged. "You know I never pound your ass. It hurts you and I won't do it," he whispered, kissing my cheek. I nodded and he started thrusting. I moaned. He kneaded my breasts and I pulled his head closer, kissing him, slowly. He slapped my pussy and pulled his cock out of my ass. "Finger me," I whispered. His fingers entered me while he sucking on my boobs. He found that spot, slamming fast. I groaned, kissing him to stop my moans. "Wanna come, baby?" He snarled into the kiss. I nodded and yelled, coming all over his fingers. "I need my release," he groaned. I laid him on the table in the room and sat on his cock, riding him. He thrust as fast as he could, slapping my pussy multiple times. I loved when he slapped my pussy. 

He slammed into me, doggy style, trying to find his release. "Pound my pussy, yes!" I moaned. "You like it when I do this?" He asked. "Yes!!" I yelled. Darshan slowed his pace. "Faster!" I yelled. "I can't. I'm gonna..." he started before moaning, burying his load deep into me. Cum oozed out of me, making me numb. Someone knocked. "Fuck!" I mumbled. We rushed to get our clothes on. "I'm so gonna destroy you once we get home," Darshan snarled, making me wet instantly. I kissed his cock before he put his pants on and we opened the door, running outside as quickly as possible. "My cock is too hard to be covered up," Darshan said, pushing me into the car. "Relive yourself at home," I said. "Not happening, baby," he smirked, whipping his cock out. 

Here we go again...

A/N: Too short? BTW, I need permission. Can I add Heli Daruwala in my next chapter as the third person for a threesome?