Omegle Lover Boy

I quickly skipped the person who showed up half naked on my monitor. I internally groaned at the amount of editing this video would take. I seated myself better on my seat waiting for the next person who would become my victim. After a minute of people skipping past me I landed on a man with a guitar. His face was out of frame but I could tell he was interesting by his hello kitty guitar.

"Before you serenade me Lover Boy you mind listening to me sing?" I asked. He looked taken aback for a second before his melodic voice answered. "Sure"

I hummed a low note. "Got a recommendation Lover Boy." I asked. He pondered for a second before ending at a definitive answer. "Countdown by Beyoncé." I raised my eyebrow at him. "I expected you to pick some old school rock. No matter, I like Beyoncé too." I chimed before I started singing.

He looked taken aback by the fact he leaned back further in his chair. 'As he should' I responded in my head. I finished off with a vibrato. "Alright Lover Boy your turn" I grinned. "Damn I felt you upstaged me right there." He laughed. "Naw I could tell right now you are quite a good singer. Your voice is a bit melodic, I could hear you sing soft love songs lover boy." I replied.

"Any requests?" He asked. I looked around my room for a bit before landing on an American Idiot Cd I was listening to earlier. I picked up the case and showed it to him. "I've always been quite a Green Day fan." I flipped the case over to show a signed autograph from Billie Joe Armstrong himself. "Green Day huh? Okay I got you." He responded before inching closer to the camera getting the guitar in position.

He first started playing the chords and my head immediately drifted towards the song. 'Holiday' which was by default one of my favorites. He then started shredding the guitar playing the notes that Billie Joe Armstrong once sung. I realized then he only played the chords so he could loop them. I smiled softly leaning my head closer to the desk mesmerized in the way he played. It was like he put his whole soul into it. He finished off his symphony.

"I can't begin to say how wet I am" I blurted out. He erupted into a chorus of laughter. "First time I heard a girl say that" he said in between his wheezes. "I'm not lying. If you were actually here I'd buckle down and suck your dick. That was amazing." I exclaimed still awestruck. His wheezing started going full force again. "I appreciate that." He laughed. "Tell me your socials. I have to know now" I demanded pulling out my phone.

"I'm the Dooo spelt with 3 o's" he responded. "I just sent you a dm. Do you prefer Daddy or Lover boy?" He was sent into a set of continuous wheezing as he took out his phone. "Your (Y/C/N) right?" He asked. "Yeah, I just have to change my Twitter bio to professional Dooo simp." I replied before seeing he followed me back. "Oh and you're a gamer too. I might just send you my nudes at this point dude." I grinned. "Damn the boys would love you" he laughed. "I gotta go finish this YouTube video but I'll definitely talk to you later. Are you okay if I use all this in the video?" He asked.

"Go for it. I was going to ask you the same thing." I replied. "Yeah I'm fine with that. I'll dm you later this was by far the best experience I had playing for someone" he said before skipping to the next person. I felt like quitting off cause nobody was going to top that.