Cancel Culture

@(y/t/n)
So I've seen many tweets calling me inappropriate and a slut. Honestly my response to this is so what? I'm a fucking bitch and I know it. If you don't like it the doors there calling. I'm having fun so I will not be stopping. Don't think you control my censorship.

Comments have been turned off for this user

I sat on the couch clutching a bag of Doritos as Friends played on the tv. My hair laid messy on my head and mascara stained under my eyes. I slowly bit another listening for the satisfy crunch.

My phone pinged an I let out a groan. "I just want to be sad and watch friends in peace." I whined. Before answering the discord call.

"Hello you're on sad Bitch hotline come back in 24 hours if you want to reach bad Bitch hotline." I said  as soon as the call began.

"Hey (y/n). Saw Twitter and as someone who people try to constantly cancel I just wanted to check up." He hummed sincerely.

"Mcnasty" I muttered surprised "I'm not okay but it's nothing that Doritos and friends can't fix." I replied honestly.

"You know what you're missing?" Mcnasty asked.

"My blanket but to be honest it's quite far away."
I replied gazing at it on the other couch. "No. Ice cream and a cuddle buddy is what you're missing." He hummed out. "Mcnasty babe if I text you my address would you come with ice cream and be my cuddle buddy?" I question. "I'm a stranger" he said sceptically. "And I'm a psychopathic slut apparently. If you kill me it'd be kinky." I reply without hesitation. I was really desperate for that ice cream. I sent the message to Mcnasty through discord.

"We'll fuck give me 15 and I'll be there with the cookie dough ice cream." I could hear the rustling of keys as he got up. "You're such a nice guy Mcnasty." I muttered before hanging up. I stood with a groan of disapproval and started putting my shit up. The empty packs of gushers and discarded tissues. I turned off friends switching to adventure time. I pulled out a couple of pockys and unlocked the door texting Mcnasty to just walk in.

Wrapping myself in the blanket. The door opened and in walked a boy with brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. "Have you no sense of caution? I'm a stranger and a boy. I could have been very dangerous." McNasty yellled. "But you're not so win." I grinned opening my covers towards him.

He locked the door and sighed Ice cream and two spoons in hand.  He sat next to me and I cuddled into his side. "You know you're incredibly nice. I appreciate that you called me. I was really feeling down and you are like an angel sent to me. You're really awesome ya know." I sighed into his chest. "You're very cute you know. You don't need to thank me , it just what I do." He shrugged wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer.

"By the way nice choice in show." He grinned.