Making Small Talk

I woke up with an incredible urge to piss. Despite the fact that I was well snuggled into Mcnasty. I pulled myself off of him and quickly skittered to the bathroom. I quickly did my business, washed my hands, and grabbed a makeup wipe. I don't know how Mcnasty could bare to look at this. I wiped it off and brushed through my hair. I left the bathroom to see Mcnasty still dead asleep.

"Fucking Gamers" I smiled before walking into the kitchen. I had quite a hankering for pancakes so I decided an American breakfast would do. It was the least I could do for Mcnasty. The smell filled the air. "I smell bacon" McNasty said groggily walking up behind me and leaning his head of my head. "Yep" I popped humming while watching the food. "So are you feeling better" he asked.

"Yeah. I think I was just overwhelmed by the flurry of comments. You know none of my friends ever did what you did? They probably would have agreed with them. I know my ex would have."

I flipped the last pancake onto a plate. "I don't think you're a slut. I think you have a pretty personality. You're funny and honest and that's worth more than your tits or face." He stated honestly. "My tits are an added bonus though right?" I questioned turning around and pushing them up a bit. "Well yeah" he said grabbing both plates and bringing them towards the table.

"I didn't think you lived so close" I smiled grabbing cutlery and orange juice. "Well now you do. Might just pop in and join stream sometime"

"You know for being faceless you do have a pretty face." I said flicking his pretty hair. "Why you're such a sweet talker" he waved his hands and battered his lashes in a joking manner. "Mama always told me to be nice to the pretty ones." I joked in a southern accent. "How weird my mama said the same thing" he mimicked. "Well thank ya" I winked.

"What do you want to do today by the way?" I asked. "Well I though maybe I could background one of your streams." He asked. "Yeah my bed out of view of the camera but we could also give you a mask and some glasses." I added. "Dooo and Grizzy bout to be so jealous I met you first." He grinned.